scooter99 Posted February 5, 2016 Report Posted February 5, 2016 Ok so I just spent about 9 hours looking at 00sdime00's build last night. It quickly shot up to the top of my list of favorite builds on here. I'd love to see it finished, but my guess is it's not going to be done anytime soon. Sounds like he's a busy dude. So I was wondering, what are the favorite builds of the SMD community. I know Robolop's BMW is on top of everyone's list, but beyond that what are some of your favorite builds guys and gals. Post them up. Wasn't sure if there was a thread like this already, I looked a little, and did some searching for them, but I didn't see anything. Sorry if it's redundant. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
bmwking Posted February 5, 2016 Report Posted February 5, 2016 i liked Kyle's until he stopped posting pictures and stopped being loud
scooter99 Posted February 5, 2016 Author Report Posted February 5, 2016 i liked Kyle's until he stopped posting pictures and stopped being loud Oh my, Shots fired Kyle!! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
reedal Posted February 5, 2016 Report Posted February 5, 2016 Bcbrassard 's lancer for me. SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
Skullz Posted February 5, 2016 Report Posted February 5, 2016 Stopped a long time ago. Various reasons as to why i do not follow them, some are just so spread out over time and others for lack of pride. EDIT: My top 3 Meades - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/53645-tahoe-rebuild-2009/ Chickens - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/10216-2002-caddy-8-fi-btl-18s-2-rockford-t15ks-and-tons-more-ipad-air-2-in-dash-page-16/ Robolo46 - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/57269-beryllium-bmw-323ci/ 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Leo1103 Posted February 5, 2016 Report Posted February 5, 2016 robolas bmw build log /thread 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
hdorre Posted February 5, 2016 Report Posted February 5, 2016 Trippi or the DC Teg On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Keith77 Posted February 5, 2016 Report Posted February 5, 2016 To many to list... But I always love Mazdawg's builds... Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
zack_e89 Posted February 5, 2016 Report Posted February 5, 2016 There are a lot of great builds on here, but it's hard to keep up. IMO, more people should have UBL's 97 Suburban 8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.