n8ball2013 Posted February 11, 2016 Report Posted February 11, 2016 I see guys saying rigid is expensive. What prices are you guys seeing that makes them so expensive to you. I just looked at their site and a 50 inch bar was 500 THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
n8ball2013 Posted February 11, 2016 Report Posted February 11, 2016 Looked a little deeper. The prices do get up there for Some of them. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
boom50cal Posted February 11, 2016 Report Posted February 11, 2016 Spend $500 once, and you'll save in the long run. I've seen ebay bars last a year or two with no problems, then I've seen some that are DOA, drop LED's left and right, leak like a pregnant woman. RIGID has one of the best warranties around. But he should be able to fit a pair of 30's behind the grill easy on a Tahoe. Year dependent. oh and the man meade himself, had a really good comparison... On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Leo1103 Posted February 11, 2016 Report Posted February 11, 2016 I'll stick with my $60 ebay lightbar for now lol, I use it maybe once or twice a month with no issues so far. I did pony up for the rigid harness though. 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
dyablo409 Posted February 11, 2016 Author Report Posted February 11, 2016 Spend $500 once, and you'll save in the long run. I've seen ebay bars last a year or two with no problems, then I've seen some that are DOA, drop LED's left and right, leak like a pregnant woman. RIGID has one of the best warranties around. But he should be able to fit a pair of 30's behind the grill easy on a Tahoe. Year dependent. oh and the man meade himself, had a really good comparison... I asked him wants it to put it on the roof. It's 1999 tahoe just in case anyone is wondering
Moreno93 Posted February 11, 2016 Report Posted February 11, 2016 its really better to put in the grill. less likely to get stolen. less to worry about when your not near the tahoe. top mounts are tricky. could do a glare on the hood etc. cause leaks, rattle etc. would definetely tell him to double think it. alot of people put them to look cool. but for usability there better off in the grill.
MotorCityFats13 Posted February 11, 2016 Report Posted February 11, 2016 I'll stick with my $60 ebay lightbar for now lol, I use it maybe once or twice a month with no issues so far. I did pony up for the rigid harness though. I'm so with you on that one... my 22" was around $40 from ebay and I installed it back about 6 months ago and have never really used it yet... just makes the bullbar look better "in my opinion" and I have not been able to get out of town and go up north MI to use it on the back roads or woods... I would never be able to justify any more money on something that I really didnt need or use on a daily basis
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.