dyablo409 Posted February 11, 2016 Report Posted February 11, 2016 I have absolutely no knowledge about this. My brother in law is looking to buy a 52" curved light bar for his 4x4 tahoe. If yall could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted February 11, 2016 Report Posted February 11, 2016 http://www.rigidindustries.com I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
n8ball2013 Posted February 11, 2016 Report Posted February 11, 2016 Yep that's where it starts and ende THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Dan2427 Posted February 11, 2016 Report Posted February 11, 2016 I run a grote brand 30" light behind my grill, they make a lot of lights u see on semis and trailers and that's what I work on so I got a massive discount when the rep showed up to show us new products it's just a spot light tho. If I could do it again I'd run a flood/spot combo in a rigid but for the price I got it at and how much it helps even being a spot is amazing especially since my high beam HIDs took a poop again 2003 GMC Yukon Denali Alpine CDA 117 Redoing Mids/Highs 4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2- 4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt. AQ20K 2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!
bcpballer64 Posted February 11, 2016 Report Posted February 11, 2016 I can't speak to the white off road light bars in person, but this company I linked makes some killer emergency lights that a lot of local volunteer firemen run on their POV's, I would imagine that their white bars are just as nice. http://www.speedtechlights.com/led-off-road-light-bars-truck-work-lights "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
boom50cal Posted February 11, 2016 Report Posted February 11, 2016 here's the questions to ask when buying a roof mounted light bar. Do you desert race? Y or N Do you drive off road at high rates of speed, at night? Y or N Do you use the vehicle to work offroad? Y or N if answered yes to any of those questions, then there is a need for a roof mounted light bar. If no to them, then you don't need a noisy ass roof mounted light bar. He will ABSOLUTELY despise having it up there. Much safer and cleaner, to throw them behind the grill. but pretty much, it's rigid. Well, KC C series are pretty nice too. 1A Auto is claiming on the F150 forum to have some pretty nice bars at good prices... Ebay and amazon bars are pretty hit and miss. All the ones I've seen are pretty bright, but tend to leak, or drop LED's randomly. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
dyablo409 Posted February 11, 2016 Author Report Posted February 11, 2016 here's the questions to ask when buying a roof mounted light bar. Do you desert race? Y or N Do you drive off road at high rates of speed, at night? Y or N Do you use the vehicle to work offroad? Y or N if answered yes to any of those questions, then there is a need for a roof mounted light bar. If no to them, then you don't need a noisy ass roof mounted light bar. He will ABSOLUTELY despise having it up there. Much safer and cleaner, to throw them behind the grill. but pretty much, it's rigid. Well, KC C series are pretty nice too. 1A Auto is claiming on the F150 forum to have some pretty nice bars at good prices... Ebay and amazon bars are pretty hit and miss. All the ones I've seen are pretty bright, but tend to leak, or drop LED's randomly. He works on oil rigs so off roading yes. I'm not sure about putting it on the roof I think he wants it on the front bumper
dyablo409 Posted February 11, 2016 Author Report Posted February 11, 2016 Thanks guys for all yalls help
Moreno93 Posted February 11, 2016 Report Posted February 11, 2016 digidiodes unless you race or depend on a lightbar for your job rigid is way to expensive DO NOT buy amazon or ebay bars.
dyablo409 Posted February 11, 2016 Author Report Posted February 11, 2016 digidiodes unless you race or depend on a lightbar for your job rigid is way to expensive DO NOT buy amazon or ebay bars. I don't doubt rigid quality but I never gave a budget sorry about that. I looked into the one you suggested and it looks promising. Thanks
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.