Second Skin Audio

rockville r6 d4 15

bmxnitro

Any company that describes their subs as "giving you 500 watts rms" is a no no in my book. But hey, it's your money.

And you never know what you will find on Craigslist. I picked up my first set of digital design 8's in a beautiful box for $200

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

I have never heard these and have never heard of anyone running them. Get the T/S parameters and run them through a box calculator and compare them to other well known subs. This will give you half an idea.

iv seen some vids on youtube of them walled and they dont look that bad

Ive seen a video on youtube i think the channel is called bass mom. Its a mom and son they are runing 15" in their vehicals, the son has a walled chevy with four rockville 15" and is giving a demo at a comp (i think) his mom was runing four 15" AB XL's in her chevy. People were impressed when they heard his walled rockville setup.

I think those rockville subs are in the same "category" as kicker CRV subs......

if it was my money i would buy the soundqubed HDS200 15" subs instead......

Any company that describes their subs as "giving you 500 watts rms" is a no no in my book. But hey, it's your money.

And you never know what you will find on Craigslist. I picked up my first set of digital design 8's in a beautiful box for $200

lol so no soundqubed hds200s? no sundown E or SA? the hds200s are rated for 600 and you can put over 1000 on them easy

yeah. on a $1000 amp. youll never get that out of them if you're reason for getting them is because they're cheap.

fuck it tho, everyone has to start somewhere. if you want it, do it. just be ready to not be happy for long if you throw anything other than perfectly clean power at it.

that and seen some good vids of it skip01 did 150 with the 12

How anyone can tell anything regarding a subs performance by watching Youtube vids is beyond me.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

that and seen some good vids of it skip01 did 150 with the 12

How anyone can tell anything regarding a subs performance by watching Youtube vids is beyond me.

I've always thought the same thing. "I was watching YouTube and the things slammed and the guy SAAAAAID...".

I'm sorry but YouTube videos don't sway me to make a purchase.

OP, it's a cheap sub, expect it to perform like a cheap sub.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived