4 DC level 6 15s on 2 nendo 10ks

That lower pocket in the doors is a good place to start thinking. I had a design for my panels using the pockets as part of the mids "enclosure".

yeah I'm thinking six along that pocket and maybe two up a bit higher.. i just wanna try and keep my arm rest on the door for long drives to sbn and slamology. thinking ahead haha. maybe ill do something with the dash.. reflect off the windshield. 12 in doors 4 in dash who knows..

Don't force yourself to utilize all the speakers, it will limit your design.

Do what looks good, even if that's only four per door it's still going to be loud as hell.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

i still really wanna see this alt setup...

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

I like your rondo idea, I remember seeing it with short strand filler but not lightweight filler.

How does it sand?

Just like normal, only if you dont use too much resin, then it may clog your sandpaper a little bit. Its nice since you can use a brush to apply it. Only real bad thing is a takes a little longer to cure than just body filler itself.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Archived