Bored Of Lame Tool Reviews? AvE YT channel

Markous

I've been following this guy on YT for about 1/2 a year and he does some pretty awesome reviews/teardowns on all sorts of tools.

Probably NSFW language

Took his 100k silver YT button and made it a million button, LOL did it with gold he mined himself.

He likes to make cool little projects like this

He gets all up in them guts of tools he reviews

Yup, he's a real skookum choocher :good: if you ask me.

Anyone else here watch his vidjeos?

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

AvE is a pretty skookum choocher. His channel is great, I've learned a ton.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if I should thank you for recommending this or be mad at you for how much time I've spent watching his videos because of it lol.

Been binge watching for the past few days, dude is awesome to say the least.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

yeah, been watching him for a while, love the channel!

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

I'm not sure if I should thank you for recommending this or be mad at you for how much time I've spent watching his videos because of it lol.

Been binge watching for the past few days, dude is awesome to say the least.

I hear ya, I'm currently laid off and this had been an awesome discovery. I just finished building a box and these vidjeos are perfect for killing time while waiting for titebond iii to do it's thing.

Archived