Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

It's connected to the 4 gauge out side of the RF wire splitters on the pass. side in the back were it comes into the cab.

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

Posted

They are twisted together, i am planning to wire it to the 2k with all three in their respective places.

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

Posted

if the electrical is close to what the 06-08 explorers 4.0 have then its internally regulated PCM controled.... I know you had a different stock alt than mine but cant remember if the HO makers use the same alt for both trucks .... but from mechmans website they look like the same alts listed for the 370 and 240

  • 1 year later...
Posted

Update time!

Added another battery, AudioControl EQS, Stereo Integrity HST-15 MKII and a SAX-100.4 to push the new Sundown 6.5 coax's i just installed in the four doors

IMG_1490_zpsq8cmxmjx.jpg

 

IMG_1489_zpsquts64ob.jpg

 

IMG_1383_zps7y4jidlw.jpg

IMG_1484_zpsbpy6ajlt.jpg

 

IMG_1485_zpsv5v0ablv.jpg

 

IMG_1486_zps2x7ski5r.jpg

 

IMG_1487_zps0bhifjbl.jpg

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

Posted

She's a 4ft cubed sealed box for the SI subwoofer. I think the f3 is in the low/mid 30's even when sealed

Porting it would be nasty, as i do believe suggested tuning is 23-25hz

 

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

Posted
24 minutes ago, Markous said:

She's a 4ft cubed sealed box for the SI subwoofer. I think the f3 is in the low/mid 30's even when sealed

Porting it would be nasty, as i do believe suggested tuning is 23-25hz

 

nasty indeed!  gonna give it a go?

Posted

I think i'm restricted by the space i have behind the seats, don't really want to cut into the c pillar interior panels.

To get the amount of port in the box i'd need i would probably have to go the full width of the inside of the cab (~50")

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 867 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...