How does this work?

New tara board takes high (and i mean HIGH) volt yo.......

with that voltage, you should be able to demo, with out even charging the bats for some time (high volt, low amp, just oppesite of the normal high amp, 12v)........ That and you can die. ;)

on the plus side if you ever have a piece of metal break off, you could probably weld it back on using the batts in the back :rofl:

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

Yes. That you can die part is where it gets me

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

hope all your tools are plasti-dipped lol...drop a wrench on those batteries and you would have a pretty fireworks show

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

230V...hell yeah, now we're talkin' :good:

Tuned!

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

230 volts scares the shit out of me in a vehicle. I wish the best of luck to you

Atomic Alternators said they can build me a 260DCV/15amp alternator. So I'm saving up for that. But thanks man! I'm a bit nervous myself lol.

wow...

Crazy I know lol.

230 VOLTS IN A VEHICLE?

You sir have some big balls.... =@

Just trying to seperate myself from the crowd man. Lol. It seems everyone has 6 8ks nowadays.

Damn that's some crazy voltage! Watching this to see what happens

Hell yeah it's scary! Thanks man!

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

230 Volts.

Dayum

Dayum

Dayum.......

Watching this. Please keep this updated.

Not me, I'm to scared. True true.

Ok I will keep everyone updated. The amps won't be here for another 2 weeks. I'm aiming to debut at Gary Killian's wedding.

Good to see you have VAL back.

Hope this build works out for you.

Thanks brother.

How does this work?

So this amp has a Operating range of 100DCV - 400DCV. Using simple math, the more voltage you have, the less amperage you'll draw for the same amount of power. The battery bank becomes the amplifiers "power supply" and is in short, only the output section of a typical 12v amplifier design. There are several chargers for this system, some are stand alone, and others are play and charge. And that's really it.

How does this work?

New tara board takes high (and i mean HIGH) volt yo.......

with that voltage, you should be able to demo, with out even charging the bats for some time (high volt, low amp, just oppesite of the normal high amp, 12v)........ That and you can die. ;)

Yup, the 60k can wire up to 400DCV. And yes, from what everyone is telling me, I should be able to play 10 to 14 days at a time without charging. And that's simply dependent on how hard you get into the system. Since I'll be using a total of 3 60ks, I won't be drawing any power, my efficiency will be really high, and I'll be able to provide more than enough power to the subs.

I did some short math, each of my subs are rated at 4,000rms. So for shits and giggles, we will give you a burp rating of 15,000 watts. So that means, for me to reach my system TOTAL rms rating, that will be 24,000 watts rms, and 90,000 burst. Reminder, that these numbers must be reached AFTER box rise. I can't remember exactly what my rise is.

Each amp will be wired at .70 ohm

Yes. That you can die part is where it gets me

Haha, yeah. Basically it's a lot of power for cheap, with a slight risk of death if you phuck up the wiring LOL

hope all your tools are plasti-dipped lol...drop a wrench on those batteries and you would have a pretty fireworks show

Yeah we don't want that!

Sooo....will you be able to play the system while you drive or will it always have to be plugged in?

Yes, I'll be able to play while I drive.

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

Archived