Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hope to one day hear this thing. Maybe in my dreams lol

Posted

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

Posted

Not much updates guys. Just getting ready for world finals where I try to get that 167db. I have a few small shows to go to, as I try to break the subs in. I also have a few changes to make to get the number up as well. I plan on plotting out my frequency response soon. Maybe this weekend.

IMG_20160927_225020_zpszfbgnb2y.jpg

IMG_20160930_150004_zps8u2fvoxd.jpg

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

Posted

Looks ssooooooooooooooooooooooo violent to them shirts bro, gonna start wrecking interior VERY soon....

Just curious, Anything in the future for rear suspension or did I miss it?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted

Aswsome job Sencheezy the truck is off the chain mane. But for the fact of the tons of dollars invested into this system. When I looky at them Beast Mode amps and see those RCA's I :lol: .Go get that 167. Tuned in for more video. Your Sick bro , me to.

Posted

Aswsome job Sencheezy the truck is off the chain mane. But for the fact of the tons of dollars invested into this system. When I looky at them Beast Mode amps and see those RCA's I :lol: .Go get that 167. Tuned in for more video. Your Sick bro , me to.

Thanks man!! Haha yeahhh I know. Lol. It may look like I have money, but that's not accurate obviously lmao.

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

Posted

Time to find out if I can get a 167 this weekend or not. Wish me luck guys!!

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

Posted

Good luck bro ! :yahoo::yahoo:

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers :  Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

 

Posted
IMG_20161014_215711_zpsyrslwfx8.jpg

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 922 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...