With Cruz out, CAN Trump beat Hillary?

Trump could come out swinging with real experts to fill his staff and cabinet. He may have to actually have to work this out.

He has a chance to put a real nonpartisan group of people together that can sort through the partisan politics that have ruined everything and come up with real and undisputable solutions.

She has no chance of putting together a nonpartisan Lego set. She is the epitome of the establishment. Her record speaks for its self.

I just think that on the fly policy questions may trip him up. I base that on the fact that so far most of his ideas are to fix things. Make it right, make it better and build walls etc. He has yet to put out a feasible plan for anything. Neither has she but she can double talk and dance if she needs to.

Clinton can be just as shrewd as Trump also. I just hope they keep it a little adult. It's fucking embarrassing to see our election process being exposed in front of the whole world...

Trump could come out swinging with real experts to fill his staff and cabinet. He may have to actually have to work this out.

He has a chance to put a real nonpartisan group of people together that can sort through the partisan politics that have ruined everything and come up with real and undisputable solutions.

She has no chance of putting together a nonpartisan Lego set. She is the epitome of the establishment. Her record speaks for its self.

I just think that on the fly policy questions may trip him up. I base that on the fact that so far most of his ideas are to fix things. Make it right, make it better and build walls etc. He has yet to put out a feasible plan for anything. Neither has she but she can double talk and dance if she needs to.

Clinton can be just as shrewd as Trump also. I just hope they keep it a little adult. It's fucking embarrassing to see our election process being exposed in front of the whole world...

Yea makes you feel great when your election is like a reality TV show.

Not a fan of Trump, but FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Hilary.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

I also think we may see the same situation as 2012. Romney couldn't lock in the evangelical vote. The folks who make up that voting block have very strong beliefs and Trump is pro choice. I know people who either didn't vote last time of wrote themselves in because there was no choice.

Trump is also going to have to convince them he is against gay marriage. Re,member, there is a Supreme Court seat that was promised by the do nothing Senate's Republicans, to be filled by the next President.

It is going to be complicated. We still haven't seen what the FBI wants to do about Clinton committing multiple felonies while she was secretary of state. If they do nothing it hurts her. If they do something it hurts her. Im not sure her supporters will even give it a second thought. At this point it seems she has her backing.

The right needs to come out once and for all against a contested convention. It could work. They may pull it off and things could go really well. The problem is, millions of people voted for Trump. It would be risky to disenfranchize that many peopl, many of whom don't usually come out to vote.

I think that trump can beat hillary, but if and only if, he can swing the people who supported cruz. Hillary has no place in office, she is a sell out, she is a criminal, and she can be bought. Not to mention she is completely anti-gun, which for me, is a major deal. I would like to see the Republican National convention break ranks and put someone else on the ticket because while I don't trust hillary, I can't say trump has me drinking the koolaid either. It's going to be a long 6 months in the political world.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Do I think so. Yes

Do I hope so. God yes.

Hillary shouldn't even be considered for president with Benghazi and her email scandal on her head.

Bernie promises everyone free shit. Nothing is free. If you've got a job you're paying for those that don't and choose not. Sound like a good system to you?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I'd also like to add that there has to be a reason Cruz dropped out as he was a legitimate contender. Something is cooking we just don't know what. A Cruz and trump ticket maybe?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I'd also like to add that there has to be a reason Cruz dropped out as he was a legitimate contender. Something is cooking we just don't know what. A Cruz and trump ticket maybe?

Boy wouldn't that be the move of the century, I don't mind the idea of that at all. I thought it was odd he pulled out. Honestly he announced that only like 2 or 3 hours after our last polls closed, we have 12 counties that are on central time in indiana

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

It would be the smartest move they could make,

Cruz's voters aren't going to vote for Trump but if he picks Cruz as his running mate he's got those votes on lock.

Probably the only way he will win because republicans don't turn out to vote if they don't like the candidate.

That's how Obama won twice, republicans fucked themseleves.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived