Ron36 Posted May 5, 2016 Report Posted May 5, 2016 This is such a bad addiction starts when your about 15-16 years old and if it's in your blood your hooked at first note, I can't even imagine how much I've spent over the years I'm 36 now and every penny is worth it , Plus when u get older and start making good money it gets real and u really start dropping money cause u can afford the good shit then your addiction comes alive like going from pot to cocaine. 2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4 LC2 for audio control , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery
diegoclass2010 Posted May 5, 2016 Report Posted May 5, 2016 hahaha yup your so right! i need to stop buying car audio stuff
im_quagmire Posted May 5, 2016 Report Posted May 5, 2016 i smiled as i read this. only my addiction started around 9. Im 28 and I've spent thousands on car audio equipment. crazy thing is, its the small misc. shit that adds up lol. the subs and amps are one time buy at a time, the smaller items are non stop lol. But What Do I Know? 2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS 3.8 JVC KD-R975BTS Clarion EQS746 Kenwood P907PS Ascendant Audio 12" Havoc v.1 Ampere Audio 2000.1 MB Quart Onyx 800.4 XS Power D3400 - Hood XS Power D975 - Trunk Singer 240A Sky High OFC 0 & 4 gauge Kno Knoise Kolossus Deadener
Ron36 Posted May 5, 2016 Author Report Posted May 5, 2016 U guys like me I have surround sound on every TV in the house even sound bar in the bedroom , just always needing better sound. 2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4 LC2 for audio control , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery
Nealon14 Posted May 5, 2016 Report Posted May 5, 2016 U guys like me I have surround sound on every TV in the house even sound bar in the bedroom , just always needing better sound. lol yes sir i have 2 sa 12's hooked up in my room
Karkov Posted May 5, 2016 Report Posted May 5, 2016 I just like the fact that music is ageless 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Kyblack76 Posted May 5, 2016 Report Posted May 5, 2016 More and more, the reason I travel out of state to meets or comps is the people. Ya, I'm hooked on the audio/install/learning aspects. Building something for years and then seeing it do well in the lanes, or reach a goal is rad , but the more people I meet through this, the more it grows. It's a monster for sure. And I'm never giving it up totally. Never. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
fox_racin4 Posted May 5, 2016 Report Posted May 5, 2016 More and more, the reason I travel out of state to meets or comps is the people. Ya, I'm hooked on the audio/install/learning aspects. Building something for years and then seeing it do well in the lanes, or reach a goal is rad , but the more people I meet through this, the more it grows. It's a monster for sure. And I'm never giving it up totally. Never. but wont come to slam!!!!! its a baddd addiction. 2 buddys just got into audio, they said they had enough and it was loud enough... they thought wrong haha 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
AJFrrranklin Posted May 5, 2016 Report Posted May 5, 2016 I'm just getting started, been about a year now but I can never get enough. Every decibel that I can squeeze out of my speakers I will. Just a 18 yr old kid looking to learn more about car audio.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.