NORCAL SS Posted August 1, 2016 Author Report Posted August 1, 2016 thing is fuckin stupid posi layer, and leaving car show today had some fun. Power brake/let it shift into second/let go of brake pedal and let it just roast the tires all the way down the road Suspension/20-26" replica wheels plus more 2016 Cadillac Escalade modding 2016 C7 z06 modding 2013 Ctsv 850hp 1996 Impala SS
DrewJones Posted August 1, 2016 Report Posted August 1, 2016 I like it! TEAM SOUTH Bassahaulic Productions The ONLY Bright Atlantic Blue DiamondBoxx L Drew Jones Bassahaulic Productions 4 SSA ZCON 15"s 2 Sundown SCV-6000's 6 AGM G31's 161.6 @ 40Hz Outlaw 159.8 @ 36Hz Legal ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
NORCAL SS Posted August 9, 2016 Author Report Posted August 9, 2016 well time to turn up the booooostttt. Z06 fuel pump came in and ended up wrapping the lower reflectors Suspension/20-26" replica wheels plus more 2016 Cadillac Escalade modding 2016 C7 z06 modding 2013 Ctsv 850hp 1996 Impala SS
Kyblack76 Posted August 9, 2016 Report Posted August 9, 2016 jesus. man..... jesus... jesus.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted August 14, 2016 Report Posted August 14, 2016 I dig the blacked out upper tails! Good shit I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
NORCAL SS Posted August 14, 2016 Author Report Posted August 14, 2016 I had my car show yesterday which donate money back to the community. Was able to take the vett and esky with me Suspension/20-26" replica wheels plus more 2016 Cadillac Escalade modding 2016 C7 z06 modding 2013 Ctsv 850hp 1996 Impala SS
baron_of_bass Posted August 14, 2016 Report Posted August 14, 2016 Man, those whips just look so nasty. Team Bass-Hz
NORCAL SS Posted September 12, 2016 Author Report Posted September 12, 2016 my new car im working on just put rims on today Suspension/20-26" replica wheels plus more 2016 Cadillac Escalade modding 2016 C7 z06 modding 2013 Ctsv 850hp 1996 Impala SS
ToNasty Posted September 12, 2016 Report Posted September 12, 2016 my new car im working on just put rims on today I hope I get a ride in that when I bring my 2016 silverado to you ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Neto562 Posted September 12, 2016 Report Posted September 12, 2016 my new car im working on just put rims on today That Chevy SS is bad ass!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.