Yah i wouldnt want to drop 6-7k on it now, actually couldnt lol. Im thinking the best time to get in is right after something gets breached and the value drops  alot. Its dropped several times over the years but it recovers and starts to climb again. Seems interesting tho, i just wanted to know if Orion got in at that time and made some bank off it.

Absolutely nothing wrong with dropping $6k on it now. Better to be in than not. Even if it's a few months, it will go past $7.5k again. 

I bought 25 LTC at $37/pc, sold 12 when it just jumped to $65, got them all back at $59, made some nice little shit change. 

I also have .045 BTC from a long time ago. 

I'm putting ~$500 into Siacoin in the near future, and possibly Vertcoin if it drops again. 

Nice. Yah i agree u gotta be in it to win it. What happens if it goes up to 12-15k....then we really wouldve wished you jumped in at 7k lol. I just dont got that kinna spare money. Also the hard thing is knowing when to sell, you might end up missing the peak. I guess selling soon as it shows consistant drops in value is the idea. 

Have u heard about the bitcoin gold that was just released for sale yesturday ( Nov 11, 2017)?? That seems like a whole other level, its adding tangible Value to the bitcoin. Anybody with bitcoins already can get the gold for free, it represents the bitcoin you have. But you need a minimum of....i forget but its a fraction of one coin. Still looking into it.  Very interesting tho. 

3 hours ago, s5300 said:

Absolutely nothing wrong with dropping $6k on it now. Better to be in than not.

Thats a dangerous way to look at investments.

Unless you got tons of money that you can afford to lose betting on something extremely high risk like bitcoin is a horrible idea.

Bitcoin is a game for millionaires at this point.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

kinda wish i started mining when i was going to but all well... wouldn't buy any  because im assuming  the government is still talking about regulating digital currency and if that happens the price is probably going to plummet.  Plus what happens if your wallet gets hacked you loose all that money its not like a c.c that you are covered.. i have been off and on thinking about buying gold bullion every time it drops but no money lol.. 

1 hour ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

Thats a dangerous way to look at investments.

Unless you got tons of money that you can afford to lose betting on something extremely high risk like bitcoin is a horrible idea.

Bitcoin is a game for millionaires at this point.

Bitcoin isn't an investment right now. It's an absolute shit raining sideways phenomena that, chances are, we aren't going to see happen again outside of crypto for a long time. 

Anybody who claims to have the slightest clue of what's actually going on (not as to how bitcoin works, but as to how knowing that whatever entity satoshi is could completely dump his wallet and crash everything at any second yet this shit is still cruising around $4,500 steadily) is completely and utterly full of fucking shit. 

Thinking like that will only show regret when it's $15k a coin however many years down the line. I'm letting my BTC sit forever, but definitely playing with my LTC.

I mined 18 LTC back in the day, pretty much spent it all on steam games. Had 300,000 DOGE also sent to a wallet I've completely lost, kinda sad, because it's around .04 BTC at this point.

20 minutes ago, s5300 said:

Bitcoin isn't an investment right now. It's an absolute shit raining sideways phenomena that, chances are, we aren't going to see happen again outside of crypto for a long time. 

Anybody who claims to have the slightest clue of what's actually going on (not as to how bitcoin works, but as to how knowing that whatever entity satoshi is could completely dump his wallet and crash everything at any second yet this shit is still cruising around $4,500 steadily) is completely and utterly full of fucking shit. 

Thinking like that will only show regret when it's $15k a coin however many years down the line. I'm letting my BTC sit forever, but definitely playing with my LTC.

I mined 18 LTC back in the day, pretty much spent it all on steam games. Had 300,000 DOGE also sent to a wallet I've completely lost, kinda sad, because it's around .04 BTC at this point.

so im assuming the government stop talking about regulating digital currency? all well i missed out to mine them and cant buy them so all well lol

I'm done with BTC/LTC. 

I put a bit of money into ethereum back when it was $10 about a year ago. Now its $300 per coin. 

Haven't cashed out yet but I'm going to need to soon just because school payment is coming for next semester. 

I'm always on the lookout for new e-currencies. Even if its cents now per coin. In 1,2,3 years time it could catch on and be $100 per coin. Or it could disappear and I lose my money. 

IMO, coinbase is crap. Back in 2015 when I had my btc in there, I cashed out and got backhanded by some hidden fees out of nowhere.Not sure if its like that now. I see they have their transfer fees around 1.5% - 4%.

2008 VW Jetta

Team Fi 12 

CT 4000.1

CT 125.4

PWX 6.5

80 PRS

EB Flex 2/0

Second Skin

^^^ Build ^^^

Archived