Clownrock95 Posted May 27, 2016 Report Posted May 27, 2016 https://m.reddit.com/r/Justrolledintotheshop/comments/4l7dq1/lpt_for_when_the_fuse_for_your_subzz_keeps_blowing/
Ron36 Posted May 27, 2016 Report Posted May 27, 2016 WTF , crazy 2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4 LC2 for audio control , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery
Ahmed Johnson Posted May 27, 2016 Report Posted May 27, 2016 The agent....... lol. I did that shit like 10 years ago. Fortunately the car didn't burn down. In case people don't feel like clicking on the link
Borris The Blade Posted May 27, 2016 Report Posted May 27, 2016 I may have done some stupid shit in my day but I always ran a proper fuse. It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.
RooTxBeeR Posted May 27, 2016 Report Posted May 27, 2016 LMFAO wow that is insane. I would expect my car to burn down doing that. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted May 27, 2016 Report Posted May 27, 2016 He's got it all wrong, you're suppose to shove a dime in there. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Nates_Veloster Posted May 27, 2016 Report Posted May 27, 2016 We should just let Darwin's theory take place. Fi/DC/SHCA/SMD fanaticSome people talk about changing the world, others of us actually do it.Violet's Build:Dynomat Xtreme deadener (all doors and trunk)(2) RF 200w circuit breakerRF RCA'sVM-1 1/0 gauge welding leadBig 3 Singer Hairpin Alt (blue)7" touch screen HU (factory)Diamond tweets Mids (front) RF 6.5Mids (rear) CVL64MBX Massive 7 band EQ/Xover/line driverSky High 12 g wire & heat shrink for 1/0 gDB Link/Sky High Ring Terminals2 - Fi BL 12'sPorted box tuned to 32 DC 175.4DC 2kD2700 and XP950 XS BatteriesProject DB connectors/step downsDD-1
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.