bcpballer64 Posted June 24, 2016 Report Posted June 24, 2016 Nice! "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
98crewcab Posted June 24, 2016 Report Posted June 24, 2016 These are the houses we are looking at, my wife really likes the first one, I like the last one 3019 sq ft $245k 1957 sq ft $210k 1901 sq ft $200k 2232 sq ft $237k 2086 sq ft $232k I really should move to texas.....3 times the house for less than I paid for my 1100sqft'er and more property for sure!!! 06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck) 7" BDS HC lift kit (5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts (5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962 tablet in lieu of deck blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control) 4 Alpine type r 10's 6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz 2 brutus brx5000.5's 2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars 4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps 1 pair 8" polk audio for mids 2 xspower d3400 batteries.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!
boom50cal Posted June 24, 2016 Report Posted June 24, 2016 Man here in little ol Las Cruces NM our house prices are higher.... Im in a 1300sqft house and Paid $146k brand new... Off topic. I bought a truck from las cruces. Made the deal inside of a bank and the those were some of the prettiest women I ever seen. Yes sir... I will agree and many others will too. We do have some of the prettiest women around. Back on topic.. So how about that room to rent Bighoss LOL same. I need a room for TX2k next year. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
bighossf150 Posted June 24, 2016 Author Report Posted June 24, 2016 Man here in little ol Las Cruces NM our house prices are higher.... Im in a 1300sqft house and Paid $146k brand new... Off topic. I bought a truck from las cruces. Made the deal inside of a bank and the those were some of the prettiest women I ever seen. Yes sir... I will agree and many others will too. We do have some of the prettiest women around. Back on topic.. So how about that room to rent Bighoss LOL same. I need a room for TX2k next year. shit, it's about a 1hr 45min from Mexico....... Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
boom50cal Posted June 24, 2016 Report Posted June 24, 2016 Man here in little ol Las Cruces NM our house prices are higher.... Im in a 1300sqft house and Paid $146k brand new... Off topic. I bought a truck from las cruces. Made the deal inside of a bank and the those were some of the prettiest women I ever seen. Yes sir... I will agree and many others will too. We do have some of the prettiest women around. Back on topic.. So how about that room to rent Bighoss LOL same. I need a room for TX2k next year. shit, it's about a 1hr 45min from Mexico....... better than getting either an expensive ass hotel in mexico or a cracked out hotel in mexico. and I drove 3 hours for mexico the other night. was worth it too On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
bighossf150 Posted June 28, 2016 Author Report Posted June 28, 2016 hopefully going to be signing the papers on this one today shitty pic from my wife's car Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Karkov Posted June 28, 2016 Report Posted June 28, 2016 Lets see shitty pic. of your wife 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
redbaron80 Posted June 28, 2016 Report Posted June 28, 2016 Not sure how you do it. Living in the Bay Area and my house is 1,000 square feet. That's all I can afford. Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
bighossf150 Posted June 28, 2016 Author Report Posted June 28, 2016 Lets see shitty pic. of your wife original Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
bighossf150 Posted June 28, 2016 Author Report Posted June 28, 2016 Not sure how you do it. Living in the Bay Area and my house is 1,000 square feet. That's all I can afford. and you probably paid 2x what we are going to be paying for this one Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.