Second Skin Audio

Yo SMD, What happens when someone does this

The sub doesn't care if it's a home amp, dj amp, or a car amp,

Power is power.

Just make sure you wire it to the proper ohm load for the amp

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Power is power.

^^^This. I've done it quite a few times in my life. I once threw a pair of old mtx 8000s in some old floor speakers and they actually sounded pretty good.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Power is power.

. Like Broke said subs don't know where they are installed but most home audio runs at 8ohms so be sure your receiver can handle it.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Power is power.

I found a really good and quite cheap behringer amp that does 2 ohms, bridged mode hell Yea, will the DJ amp have an internal setting where you can change the ohmage or does it do it automatically when in bridged ?

Power is power.

. Like Broke said subs don't know where they are installed but most home audio runs at 8ohms so be sure your receiver can handle it.
I was just concerned because they cover the whole frequency range the bass wouldn't be as good , no worries tho.

behringer amps put out pretty decent power for the price, I powered 6 12" titanic subs in a strip club off one 1200 watt behringer amp. mirror in the strip that was furthest away from the stage was metered at 141db at 43 hz. loud strip club system for the cheap. built two 12 cubic foot ported boxes. one under each half of the stage.

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

behringer amps put out pretty decent power for the price, I powered 6 12" titanic subs in a strip club off one 1200 watt behringer amp. mirror in the strip that was furthest away from the stage was metered at 141db at 43 hz. loud strip club system for the cheap. built two 12 cubic foot ported boxes. one under each half of the stage.

crap man that's stuff is awesome thanks for letting me know

With the amp, make sure it either has a Low Pass filter or the source is from a sub output otherwise you will most likely burn up your sub with high frequencies if not at least just sound really bad. I know my NU3000 amp has the option for Low Pass, High Pass or full range but because the signal is coming off of my home audio receiver as a subwoofer output, I just leave it at factory setting (full range).

Archived