12 FI subs on 10K...RF/FI/DC/SMD/XS power...

Awesome vids thanks for sharing. I love the idea of multiple subs. I keep thinking about the ratio of cone area to voice coil. The more the voice coil the better right?

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Truck' sounds like it's getting down pretty good, Karkov. Thanks for sharing the vids sir.

If you don't mine me asking. How's your door panel coming along ?

I built some myself this last spring summer for my truck.

As you already know it will eat up some time and money. Wife hated me at the time.

Ugh...the door panels, already wasted a can of Sunflash and don't have them how I want them, door panels are not really my thing, lol. From the pictures on here it looks like anyone can do them...mine not turning out the way I want. Prolly gonna find someone to make me some pods, fuck it.......

Awesome vids thanks for sharing. I love the idea of multiple subs. I keep thinking about the ratio of cone area to voice coil. The more the voice coil the better right?

Depends but kind of...ground pounder=cone area is king, I wanted to go 12's but could only fit 10's. =/ Motorforce though is there and that's a good thing!!!! These things have smaller voice coils than I'm used to but they aren't inefficient IMO so meh, *multiple* drivers was the plan for this build. I am happy.

Beat that 'hoe!

As always........

Tits dude....

love multiple builds..... looks like shes getting on it bro. Well done man. Well done. :good:

Thanks!!!

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

• 5 weeks later...

20160729_165227_zpsemuiobyq.jpg

20160730_160435_zpsorrrz6mo.jpg

20160730_160704_zpscchurbzn.jpg

20160730_160644_zpsmxhms9qr.jpg

Noticed voltage was at 13.4 instead of the usual 14.9 (on VM-1) so I started checking connections, alternator charge stud was charred and threads were wrecked. What would cause this? I contacted Mechman to see what they will do for me. 2 wires of SHCA 2/0 OFC, everything fused. I swapped out the alt for the time being just in case.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Sounds like a bad connection. That's a lot of power to put through one stud which makes the connection more critical. I have seen cable lugs squish slightly when tightened. Sometimes I flatten the rings on the lugs with a hammer on my vice before installing. With two lugs on the same stud, it might help to put a nut in-between them. Like install the first lug with a nut and tighten, then install second lug with another nut. If the stud is long enough.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Could be charging post shorting out due to the dual connections. I've heard mechman advises against doing that. I have duals on mine (singer alts) and never had an issue.

But yea, I'd say bad connection at charging post or something shorting out on the rectifier.

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

Nut was a little loose. Was the first time I've found anything loose. Rechecked everything else after and everything else is still tight. Just happened to be the worst possible thing to be loose, lol.

I have seen those mechman warnings also. After this I will prolly drop down to just one instead of the two.

Still waiting to hear back from Mechman. Either way I need to send it in to get a new charge stud because that's not something I do myself. I'm not posting pictures because I am not bashing Mechman. Just posting small update to this build that's still 100% as most recent post of mine. Bang on it close to every day. I usually tend to make things error proof but I guess after this I will check that connection every day to make sure it's tight instead of every few weeks like I check all connections...too much money to burn to the ground...

That's all really.......DC Power alt is back in and charging 14.9 for the time being. All is well. Will get it repaired, throw it back in.

EDIT: I should add that I will be watching Black Friday deals and if something is marked way down I would love to go back to 2-4 either 15" or 18" beefier subs. personal preference. Not sure if I would even start that box replacement till spring though.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Archived