Bass through the roof!

That shit is pretty wicked , great idea for a demo build

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

You're pretty much sitting inside of the enclosure lol Close the doors and you'll have a leaky sealed enclosure the size of a car.

This is really fucking interesting. We are no longer having sound being projected into the cabin. The cabin is now projecting it out.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

If i remember right there is 4x 18" Ground Zero GZHW 18X SPL D1 -subwoofers and 4x GZ4000 or 6000 at 0,5ohms.

Lowest voltages were 11,6V and I'm guessing it put out roughly 16-18kW.

If you watch the 360 -video you can actually see a port behind the seats.
The port pushes the pressure upwards towards the headrest also.

But how does it feel inside? It doesn't seem as painfull as some other 160+ setups, and 164 should be pretty brutal...

Very interesting idea, definitely something new to see!

They did not burped the car on the show, only played music, but it felt surprisingly soft and sounded very nice.

The lows felt like it could lift you up. SQ-wise the bass was awesome.

But it was by far the loudest car on the spot. We had one 161dB+ and many 155dB+ cars on the show, but this one had the most "wow" -effect.

Maybe because the subs were much louder to outside than rest of the cars.

Here is the video about the 164+ -burp:
https://www.facebook.com/248712994899/videos/10153910142624900/

164db yeah he's loud.Whatz it sound like outside? Standing around and stuff. I like it. As said thinking outside the box. When I say outside not in the building the the video was filmed in. I seen its loud in there. Would be a box in a box thing kind of thing.Very sick build sir. So glad you shared this here. Still will be watching this thread.

Archived