Sundown Audio

SCV 2000 Screwed !!!!

Bayuk89

Im looking for a 2000-2500 watt amp, so far my contenders are

Synergy Audio WFO 15.1D

Twisted sounds TS 1.8k

Twisted sounds TS 2.8k

Ampere audio AA 2000.1

If anyone has experience in these amps or other recommendations under $600 please comment

A good buddy of mine also has a SAZ2500D for sale if you are interested. It has some cosmetic scratches and it's a 6.5/10 but works at a 10/10. I think he wants $400 plus shipping for it. Let me know if you have any interest in seeing some pics of it. The amp makes well over 3K watts too.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

^^^ thanks man, my SCV was used so no sundown warrenty as im not the orginal buyer ???? And i already bought a twisted sounds 2.8K last night..... I just need this pawn shop to give my money back tomorrow when the store manager gets in.

Did. you pay by credit or debit?

Debit.... But ive bough things in the past from different stores and needed to return them and ive had cash as an option for refund... Refunding through debit or credit could take over a week sometimes

Rolled the dice on that one and came up good. Protect yourself a bit more than that in the future, it won't always work out in your favor. Just like others have mentioned--get it in writing, use a credit card that will back you if something goes wrong, etc.

Glad it worked out.

Static drops are my bag.

^^^ hey that might be an idea ! He prolly wont because he might think im scamming him, i brought it in and he trusted my word the amp was fried and gave me cash back with no hassle.... If i go in tomorrow and say i will give you $50 for bad amp, he may think the amp is still good since he never tested it and he will think Im hustling him on a good amp.

Archived