bcbrassard Posted December 8, 2016 Report Posted December 8, 2016 Shit ton of work but looks like its paying off.
MADVIBES Posted December 20, 2016 Report Posted December 20, 2016 any updates? baby boo. DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY. 156.9@26hz 158.0@30hz
mbdblue Posted December 20, 2016 Author Report Posted December 20, 2016 any updates? baby boo. only little things man....I'm wrapping all the pieces this week though... Worked on gapping for the carpet and vinyl, shaped the middle panels and smoothed them out to 220. gonna be replacing the Atomic with a DD M2c getting a little more power to the 8s....weird, they hit noticeably harder with the seats up compared to down. AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
bcbrassard Posted December 20, 2016 Report Posted December 20, 2016 I want to see a vid of those 8's playing when your done! Looks SMOOOOOTH!
mbdblue Posted December 22, 2016 Author Report Posted December 22, 2016 I want to see a vid of those 8's playing when your done! Looks SMOOOOOTH! thanks man, I try to get one next week.... Got the outsides wrapped....going into work early tomorrow (5 am) to wrap the big middle piece. I may not be able to get the vinyl pieces done this week. Friday Im going home again for xmas and wont be back until monday night. we'll see.... AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
mbdblue Posted December 22, 2016 Author Report Posted December 22, 2016 will be finished tomorrow.... AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
bigmizzle99 Posted December 24, 2016 Report Posted December 24, 2016 Soooooooper good work. I wish I had that much room in my Camaro. I like it...keep it up! Camaro SS Build Altima build 2.0 Altima build 1.0
mbdblue Posted December 24, 2016 Author Report Posted December 24, 2016 Thanks a lot guys! Build is done and DD M2c is on its way. AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.