Too good to be true?

fuck ebay alts dude

may catch some shit for this but iraggi can sometimes make a decent alt. good friend of mine runs 2 320s with 2 crossfire 4k's, burns one up once a year or so. sends it off and gets it back a week or two later.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Because ebay alts have been proven to be pure garbage over and over again.

An alt is not something you want to cheap out on.

Who have you contacted already to try finding an alt for your car?

Also what amps are you planning on running?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Because ebay alts have been proven to be pure garbage over and over again.

An alt is not something you want to cheap out on.

Who have you contacted already to try finding an alt for your car?

Also what amps are you planning on running?

Mechman, they can't do it. Iraggi, $539+ shipping. and every place within 100 miles of where I live. Waiting for a reply from Singer. I plan on a CAB 1600.1D pushing 2 12 (sa or skar ddx) and whatever amp I'd need to push JBL 660c front stage.

Iraggi alts are pure garbage, He use to be a vendor here. Meade had them on his tahoe, chickens escalade, and rezcalade. They all fried.

I had one in my vehicle it burnt up. So many other people have had them blow up, not make rated power, alts being built with used parts, alternators not making anything near the claimed output people being owed money on alternators that went bad and he wouldnt warranty them, etc.

The guy is scandalous so you should stay far away, just googling the name will bring up countless horror stories of people with his product.

An Iraggi alt will NEVER be worth $600, not even $300..

Ebay alts are typically just a rewound alt, often times they dont make anything near the rated power they claim, and even sometimes only make 15-20amps more than factory rating.
They are cheaper because typically only minor improvements are done to them using cheap parts compared to quality parts. From looking at the link you provided it looks like it just has a under drive belt pulley on it to make slightly more power than stock.

Time and time again people come here saying they bought some ebay alt only to say they are legit and come back a month later saying how the voltage is worse than it was with the stock alt, or the alt fried.

They are not worth the money period. We have seen it time and time again.

If you want a good alt contact Mechman, Singer, JS Ultimate, US Alternators.

Get ahold of Ohio Generator

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived