Well. I have a 2000 GMC Sierra SLT Ext cab. No pictures right now. Just got off work. Today is my birthday...

Right now I have a AudioPipe 3000.1 The older one with the pipes on the front. 1ohm. Bought it for $280 at a pawn shop in Kalamazoo, Mi.

As of Right now I have 2 Kicker Comps in a box I made. With my own 2 hands.. lol.. I found 2 AudioQue now known as soundqubed 18's

for $250 guess What I got ripped off. Blown. So now going to order recone kits. Which I have the money on a card. Need better details on the subs to get the right recone kit.

Anyways what I need from you guys is to get some box dimensions. Wall? or just a ported box? This is where I am stuck. I need the best system in the small town I live in. I like low bass. Maybe like 29-30 hz? box on the site are for 35hz this is not low enough.

No Alt. No batteries Yet..

Depending on what you consider loud, I have the same truck as you pretty much. If you want to get loud, first thing I would do is a h.o. Alternator. I actually noticed quite a decent audible gain. As far as a wall is concerned, i haven't walled my truck. I do have a ported box with 2 twelves on a false floor and for two 18's you are going to need a big box for that back seat. If it were me with those I would go ahead and wall it for upgrading purposes later on. It would also be easier to keep looking clean because you could hide your wire and Amps underneath.

Silverado

Mechman 240

Big 3

2 SA-12's

Rf speakers

Pioneer x8700

Coming Soon

Symphony or SAE1500

SAE 50.4

D3400

Well. I have a 2000 GMC Sierra SLT Ext cab. No pictures right now. Just got off work. Today is my birthday...

Right now I have a AudioPipe 3000.1 The older one with the pipes on the front. 1ohm. Bought it for $280 at a pawn shop in Kalamazoo, Mi.

As of Right now I have 2 Kicker Comps in a box I made. With my own 2 hands.. lol.. I found 2 AudioQue now known as soundqubed 18's

for $250 guess What I got ripped off. Blown. So now going to order recone kits. Which I have the money on a card. Need better details on the subs to get the right recone kit.

Anyways what I need from you guys is to get some box dimensions. Wall? or just a ported box? This is where I am stuck. I need the best system in the small town I live in. I like low bass. Maybe like 29-30 hz? box on the site are for 35hz this is not low enough.

No Alt. No batteries Yet..

Low tuned box doesnt always mean it will play low well. With how AQ/SQ subs act, they like big boxes and big ports. And you dont have to tune @ 30 to play low.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

I wouldnt wall it, get creative, build a bandpass play with port location. walled chevy trucks tend to unload if the doors are not shut or windows not rolled up a tad bit. search for pictures in google for extended cab subwoofer boxes and try to get some ideas... have fun with it

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

alright thanks for the input guys. I might take some pics tomorrow. Have to do my brakes and run this 0 guage. :) my walmart wiring kit melted at the fuse with this amp. Didnt blow the fuse just melted the end of the fuse and inside the fuse holder.

I wouldnt wall it, get creative, build a bandpass play with port location. walled chevy trucks tend to unload if the doors are not shut or windows not rolled up a tad bit. search for pictures in google for extended cab subwoofer boxes and try to get some ideas... have fun with it

Walled chevy trucks are fine in any scenario except for both doors wide open.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Archived