Fear overload scream park

Man, the ones down here are pretty good.

Universal studios has some good mazes, but if you buy a general admission ticket you're looking at waiting about 1-3 hours for 1 maze. I also went to knotts scary farm a few weeks ago and it was pretty good. Next year I'm forking out some serious for VIP/front of the line passes. Every year I tell myself to get VIP passes, but i cheap out.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Man, the ones down here are pretty good.

Universal studios has some good mazes, but if you buy a general admission ticket you're looking at waiting about 1-3 hours for 1 maze. I also went to knotts scary farm a few weeks ago and it was pretty good. Next year I'm forking out some serious for VIP/front of the line passes. Every year I tell myself to get VIP passes, but i cheap out.

Yeah she's been to the universal studio VIP.said it's off the hook.yiur getting the best down there.

But this one here sucked bad walked through both haunts under 15 minutes I bet..total waste. The money it cost wasn't worth it.

There's one close to me called Scarehouse of the South, that's pretty good. The actors (or whatever you want to call them) actually have permission to cuss you out and touch you. It wasn't too scary to me last year, but I heard it was better this year. Heard there were naked girls in it too, or something along those lines.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

There's one close to me called Scarehouse of the South, that's pretty good. The actors (or whatever you want to call them) actually have permission to cuss you out and touch you. It wasn't too scary to me last year, but I heard it was better this year. Heard there were naked girls in it too, or something along those lines.

Lol dammm that one sounds good to me

I can't do it if the touch, had one pop out and grab my ankle and reflexes kicked it and I booted them square in the face

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

The haunted stuff around here all sucks and it's expensive as fuck too.

There's a newer one that I've been wanting to go to the past few years but we just haven't made it there,

It's like a haunted hay ride and a bunch of people playing zombies that try and attack you and you get a paintball gun to shoot at them with.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived