Jhunt94's 2016 Mustang GT

^this man's got the right idea. Currently browsing some superchargers, plus wheels and tires.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

^this man's got the right idea. Currently browsing some superchargers, plus wheels and tires.

Nice, a blown 5.0 is a good run for a n/a ls car......... lol jk

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Nice, a blown 5.0 is a good run for a n/a ls car......... lol jk

This guys haha

Those extras will definitely add to hit list. Blown mustangs love juicy crowds.

On the other hand. There is a TT stang like yours here where I'm from running 8s. Shit bangs....

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Oh the warranty is pretty much already voided lol I've been looking at Whipple's and centrifugal superchargers. I love roots/twin screw chargers, but there's a lot of people having good results with centrifugals on the new mustangs. So far the best times I've seen have been with Vortech JT trim chargers, the only con with them imo is that I'm not a fan of how they mount. Procharger is releasing a new D1X head unit that's supposed to be pretty nasty.

250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

do you have the kicker factory system? my buddy has a 2017 cs gt that we've done all the mods you have, minus the air ride, on. he decided he wanted more oomph, we utilized the factory kicker sub box for a 10 planet audio BB. took some modification, but we got it to work. have you jumped into any of the factory audio wiring yet? have any resources for it? love how it sits laid out man, keep the good work up!

Oh the warranty is pretty much already voided lol I've been looking at Whipple's and centrifugal superchargers. I love roots/twin screw chargers, but there's a lot of people having good results with centrifugals on the new mustangs. So far the best times I've seen have been with Vortech JT trim chargers, the only con with them imo is that I'm not a fan of how they mount. Procharger is releasing a new D1X head unit that's supposed to be pretty nasty.

I thought most 5.0 guys were running paxtons?

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

I thought most 5.0 guys were running paxtons?
A lot of the ones I've been seeing have been Vortechs, but tbh I haven't done a lot of research on Paxtons

250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter