Do People Actually Believe This Stuff?

"Adamasgender- A gender which refuses to be categorized."

didnt make it much further past this one but i found it very amusing.

did anyone get through all of it? i identify as an attack helicopter on weekdays and a deflated beach ball on weekends i was wondering if there was a gender for that.

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy shit I have a son in high school and a daughter in the 6th grade. I wonder if they teach that here? Now I have to find out. Thanks for the heads up!

Yeah, my step brother graduated may 2016 and he said they were having group discussions about this and how they felt about it.

I am a Lesbain in a Man's body. :)

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Arithmagender– A numerical gender. it can range from any number/s, positive, negative, decimals, fractions, etc.

I can identify as a number? Taking the idea of a lucky number to the extremes

Argogender– A subset of genderfluid wherein the changes between one’s separate genders or the parts of one’s gender happen gradually, or a gender that is defined by its slowness.

Lazy gender?

Autigender- A gender which can only be understood in the context of being autistic.

....My gender can now be Autistic

Boggender– A gender that feels like a bog, swamp, marsh or similar ecosystem. Also known as swampgender.

Does this happen when you get swamp ass?

Cadensgender– A gender that’s easily influenced by music.

So like..a nerdy white guy listens to some hardcore underground rap and becomes thug?

Canisgender– A small, doglike gender.

I wanted to stop here but felt like there are some better ones to come

Cosmicgender- A gender so vast and/or complicated that it can only be processed a bit at a time; a gender you cannot experience all at once. Infinite in its possibility, it may contain relevant subgenders that define a part of the vast whole.

If you have this...do you need to lock yourself in a cave for a decade to figure out who you are?

Digigender– A digital gender. It can range from any digital thing or file; virus, mp3, .txt, etc., often for techkin.

Ok, i'm done. I can't do this anymore. Do people actually identify as a .txt file? Like...what?

Lets just figure out more ways to seperate the human race from each other. Race isnt enough we need to seperate everyone by gender. WTF!!

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

So I looked up kintype. Oh boy

http://otherkinfaq.tumblr.com/fictionkin

Also, there is more race baiting with this kin stuff.

"Can I identify as <character> though I’m not the same race as they are in canon?

Note that this question is all things I have been told by PoC, specifically Japanese people, and I am white.
There is a major concern in regards to those who identify as characters that are PoC when they’re white if the identification is for coping (read about coping kintypes here).
For one, it’s semi-chosen thing, so you’re specifically choosing a character which isn’t white, when they are a million white characters you could relate to.
Two, there are very little quality PoC characters and PoC kinfolk report feeling like they’re being taken from when they see how many white people purposefully take non-white characters as their kintypes, and overshadowing the PoC copingkin. People commonly argue “but I use this kintype to cope” but this a grossly racist argument as it’s literally saying “let me be racist I am mentally ill/traumatized”. PoC copingkin feel like their space is invaded and that white people who are coping with PoC kintypes are racist.
Less of a problem is found with those like me who were reincarnated from their kintypes, and it’s often stated that as long as we don’t try to claim ownership of any of the struggles that character’s race faces, or go by a name from their culture when we’re white, or turn it all into an aesthetic (I.E., putting your blog’s text as Japanese when you can’t even read it, reblogging aes-y random Japanese text, having a blog full of pale Asian girls…..).. This identification seems to be fine."

So essentially, you can identify as any fictional character but if you're white and they aren't you're racist.

So I looked up kintype. Oh boy

http://otherkinfaq.tumblr.com/fictionkin

Also, there is more race baiting with this kin stuff.

"Can I identify as <character> though I’m not the same race as they are in canon?

Note that this question is all things I have been told by PoC, specifically Japanese people, and I am white.

There is a major concern in regards to those who identify as characters that are PoC when they’re white if the identification is for coping (read about coping kintypes here).

For one, it’s semi-chosen thing, so you’re specifically choosing a character which isn’t white, when they are a million white characters you could relate to.

Two, there are very little quality PoC characters and PoC kinfolk report feeling like they’re being taken from when they see how many white people purposefully take non-white characters as their kintypes, and overshadowing the PoC copingkin. People commonly argue “but I use this kintype to cope” but this a grossly racist argument as it’s literally saying “let me be racist I am mentally ill/traumatized”. PoC copingkin feel like their space is invaded and that white people who are coping with PoC kintypes are racist.

Less of a problem is found with those like me who were reincarnated from their kintypes, and it’s often stated that as long as we don’t try to claim ownership of any of the struggles that character’s race faces, or go by a name from their culture when we’re white, or turn it all into an aesthetic (I.E., putting your blog’s text as Japanese when you can’t even read it, reblogging aes-y random Japanese text, having a blog full of pale Asian girls…..).. This identification seems to be fine."

So essentially, you can identify as any fictional character but if you're white and they aren't you're racist.

i identify myself as GFY-man i save many hours a year yelling at others to GFY lol

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

I looked at the first link and scrolled through the A's then thought to my self. I am not looking any further because there appears to be a lot of dipshit's out there.

When you give these types of people attention they win,

Just ignore it and move on.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

When you give these types of people attention they win,

Just ignore it and move on.

The unfortunate thing is I can't just ignore it. Because of my job I have to be "excepting" to everyone and their ideals/beliefs/genders/sexuality etc. People come at me with this crap more often than I would like and I just have to smile and encourage them to express themselves. God forbid I say they're being ridiculous. I would lose my job very quickly.

Archived