Knukonceptz rca cables

Hmm. I didn't think Knu RCA cables were that bad lol. Their OFC 0AWG Power Wires kick ass though. I might have to wait for the next big SMD sale and buy some RCA replacements. I wonder if the upgrade will fix the weird alternator wine that I've been having in my car for these past 6 years. I've tried regrounding the headunit in so many other places and still get small alt wine.

Are the Knu Krystal ones really bad?

http://www.knukonceptz.com/mobile-audio/rca-cables/krystal-rca-kables/sp/krystal-kable-4-channel-6m-twisted-pair-rca-cable/

I have them on my RF 4 channel amp and seems to be fine.

knukonceptz-krystal-rca.jpg

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Problem with the majority of RCA cables that are mass produced is they are not using silver solder if they are even soldered at all, a lot of times they are just crimps on tiny little wires that dont crimp the best.

Which leads to the resistance issues. You can have cables with all the shielding in the world but still have noise, sometimes that noise is not caused by the ground but the oem power wire in the harness itself (which both can have a lot of electrical interference since a lot of your vehicles electronics are ran off of those same wire and it just gets split to the various different accessories in your dash).

junk.

mine were too tight on every amp i plugged them into then one day i unplugged em and they ripped apart leaving half the rca still on the amp

and the color coding rubberbands easily come off

that's exactly what happened to my 4 channel amp.. It was so tight I ripped of 2 inputs..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Stinger 8000 and 9000 great wires also.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

Hmm. I didn't think Knu RCA cables were that bad lol. Their OFC 0AWG Power Wires kick ass though. I might have to wait for the next big SMD sale and buy some RCA replacements. I wonder if the upgrade will fix the weird alternator wine that I've been having in my car for these past 6 years. I've tried regrounding the headunit in so many other places and still get small alt wine.

Are the Knu Krystal ones really bad?

http://www.knukonceptz.com/mobile-audio/rca-cables/krystal-rca-kables/sp/krystal-kable-4-channel-6m-twisted-pair-rca-cable/

I have them on my RF 4 channel amp and seems to be fine.

knukonceptz-krystal-rca.jpg

why ru using 4gauge power wire when u are using speaker wire for your ground

I bought Knu Karma SS 6 channels a few years back. Holy ground noise.

Did a direct swap to Stinger 4000 Series, and still use them. No noise at all. I love em.

SounDrive is another option. Damien and Hayden are excellent guys to do business with, and I like what theyre doing.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Soundrive cables look nice too, but I wouldn't trust some of their known copycat cables made by others.

Ayy, waddup Cody

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/24/2016 at 9:34 AM, Gunnem said:

why ru using 4gauge power wire when u are using speaker wire for your ground

Lol. Shit. I totally forgot about that. 

The 4 AWG wire was originally used for powering my old eD Nine.1 1200 watt sub amp and I originally used 8 AWG for wiring my old eD NiNe.2 200W speaker amp. 

The 4 AWG Power wire was just extra wire that I had when I upgraded to 0 AWG wires for my new amp so I threw it onto the RF T800-4AD amp but then I realized my 4AWG ground wire wasn't long enough so I slapped on the 8 AWG as a temporary thing until I buy more wire. 

I just totally forgot about it and never swap out that 8 AWG ground wire lol.  And yes I am aware that the 4AWG wire does nothing right now -.-

Hmm. Now that I think about it, is 8 AWG wire big enough for an RF T800-4AD? It's just powering 2 sets of component speakers...

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Archived