America will pay for wall now according to trump

Clinton? No, no more of the fake outrage and deflection. 

It's like saying "at least Palin isn't in the white house" 8 years ago. None argument. Not only that, but if corruption is your measure then Trump should be pegging your meters...

How funny. People with nothing to say are going to invoke Clinton. Waste of breath, she lost.

Now Trump loyalists, not American patriots, but Trump loyalists who don't care if they were conned. It's about the win and not our future.

Trump just called out the Patriots who think Russia represents everything evil. The NEOCONSERVATIVES who support him even though he is actively tearing us down 140 characters at a time and PROPPING UP PUTIN SHOWED THEIR TRUE COLORS ON THIS ONE. 

I thought we were talking about a wall. (poke, poke)

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Boring could be good especially for Trump. All he has are ideas right now they still have to get voted in. 

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

I don't think everyone will blindly tout his good while ignoring what he fucks up. There will be some for sure I just can't say how many. I can only speak for myself and my beliefs. The wall doesn't mean a thing to me. Mexican immigrants aren't blowing people up. They aren't taking money from people. They are working a job no one wants to do in most cases. A lot of that manual labor stuff is brutal. I never thought he would accomplish that. I'm also not a trumper. I'm a not Hillary. Ere are very few differences between the left and right. I'm picking the strongest 2a candidates to vote for because that's what matters to me and where they most often differ. I still think that we need to give him a chance. When Obama was elected th overall theme was he was a messiah. He's been a mess and has sown racial discord like no other since honest Abe who actually abolished slavery and got capped because of it. The theme with trump is doom and gloom. I want to wait and see what he accomplishes before I shit on him. 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

So going back on his 2 top priorities before even being sworn in doesn't look like a con to you?

Obamas supporters gave him more excuses then he needed for every god damn thing.

So far Trump supporters are JUST like the Obozos...

It makes him a politician. 

I did did not have sexual relations with that woman

read my lips. No new taxes. 

There is no thing as an honest politician. None of them do it for the people. They do it for the power. 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I hear that but as far as ditching the cover before the con is complete goes, Donny is taking the blue ribbon.

I just wonder if trumpites are capable of holding their king accountable. Will they call him on his lies and admit they were taken?

Liberals are still head in the sand about Obama. That dude was more NEOCON than anything but some people can't let go of the idea I guess.

Conservatives have zero moral ground with this guy. Trump is killing the Republican credibility that was left a goiter W. 

It's the same thing every election cycle, you act like any of this is anything new,

It's business as usual.

Crying foul about it isn't going to change anything, all we as a country can do is regroup and try and get on the same page and not make the same stupid mistakes next go round.

The government is succeeding big time in pitting us against ourselves,

If we keep having stupid arguments like this instead of keeping our eyes trained on what they are actually trying to slip through without us watching they win.

the wall is nothing but a distraction, apparently one that's working very well on some of us.........

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived