Then why all the defense? Of all the voters, the people who just voted again Clinton should be taking Trumps ass to task. It was supposedly a vote against corruption, lies, deceit and pretty much everything she stood for.

Defend our integrity. Defend our half ass attempt at democracy, defend our COUNTRY. Defending a candidate as if they were infallible is EXACTLY what was wrong with Obamas minions. 

Unless people can call him out for fucking up they are just as awesome as Clintons apologist tribe. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, srp365 said:

But I really don't understand why they would want to throw our country under the bus along with him?

This statement right there, I believe THAT is the core reason Democrats have lost so many seats in congress, so many state legislatures, and so many Governorships.  I have no hate for Democrats, They are just as much Americans as the rest of us.  But when one part of our government puts their own political power ahead of the greater good of OUR country, they deserve to be voted out of power.

I look forward to the new administration.  I hope America will regain its status in the world.  I hope our jobs will return, and our economy will grow strong again.  Looking at the cabinet members the President Elect has appointed I am very optimistic that we will surpass any and all expectations I ever had about the new Government.  I do hope that those Americans that feel they have been left behind in the new administration will see that it is not about Political Party, or Ideology, or any of that meaningless stuff.  We are ALL Americans, and we should all do out part to ensure the success of OUR country, and support our Government whenever possible.

Oh yeah, people who were left behind. Only about 20% of the US population voted for Trump. 61,943,670 people voted for trump. Out of 320 or so million. Hardly a referendum or mandate. Now, Clinton only had 3 million more votes so that means MOST people in America are not all in with the Trump train. Most accept the win (it was a win). 

As with all elections you get people who think this empowers them. Remember the zombies who thought everything would be free when obama was elected? They looked pretty stupid. So far trump backed out of every promise he can remember making. Why aren't his voters pissed? Why all the admiration for a guy who conned you? 

How can someone who voted for him not feal like maybe he lied? No wall, Clinton not going to jail, no mention of the "real people responsible" for the hacking even though he has evidence that clears him bigly. That info was supposed to be given to us a week ago. Trumps words there and now his supporters are just tripping over themselves with "at least it's not clinton". That isn't good enough. Either the country is your priority of your party is...

Because we're scared of communist russia. 

The stuff on the news is just LOL worthy. Hillary's a sore loser, wasn't it her that was trying to prevent putin from winning his election? Talking shit about there system etc? Now he's president and she ran and he gave her his thank you. Thats karma.

So don't be mad at Trump 'cause clinton? Remember when Obama was first elected? (I was an active duty NCO, laws prevent open descent) And everything was someone else's fault?

Trumps supporters need to be honest about their choice or risk losing credibility faster then the Obamaites...

Jesus.... 4chan wins the internet. I can't even compete with this level of troll

Every time you open an article or a thread or something else, you have others bashing others for being something they may or may not be, all this does is make everyone divisive towards each other, your a fucking conservative, your a fucking liberal, your a fucking this, that and the other. HEY ASSHOLES your all american's first, but so many forget about what being an american is anymore. No pride for us or our country, it is all about, ME, ME, ME, ME.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

2 hours ago, Moreno93 said:

Because we're scared of communist russia. 

The stuff on the news is just LOL worthy. Hillary's a sore loser, wasn't it her that was trying to prevent putin from winning his election? Talking shit about there system etc? Now he's president and she ran and he gave her his thank you. Thats karma.

This "huge story" about Russia interfering with our election is just a smoke screen. It has zero merit, but it gets people gossiping. The government plants a seed and their faithful followers jump on the bandwagon and cry about interference. The birds eye view of how all this works is actually fascinating.

Now, what are we being distracted from?

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived