Soccerballzs

Is Trump your Golden Boy?

46 posts in this topic

So don't be mad at Trump 'cause clinton? Remember when Obama was first elected? (I was an active duty NCO, laws prevent open descent) And everything was someone else's fault?

Trumps supporters need to be honest about their choice or risk losing credibility faster then the Obamaites...

Jesus.... 4chan wins the internet. I can't even compete with this level of troll

Every time you open an article or a thread or something else, you have others bashing others for being something they may or may not be, all this does is make everyone divisive towards each other, your a fucking conservative, your a fucking liberal, your a fucking this, that and the other. HEY ASSHOLES your all american's first, but so many forget about what being an american is anymore. No pride for us or our country, it is all about, ME, ME, ME, ME.

4 people like this

2 hours ago, Moreno93 said:

Because we're scared of communist russia. 

The stuff on the news is just LOL worthy. Hillary's a sore loser, wasn't it her that was trying to prevent putin from winning his election? Talking shit about there system etc? Now he's president and she ran and he gave her his thank you. Thats karma.

This "huge story" about Russia interfering with our election is just a smoke screen. It has zero merit, but it gets people gossiping. The government plants a seed and their faithful followers jump on the bandwagon and cry about interference. The birds eye view of how all this works is actually fascinating.

Now, what are we being distracted from?

At least the Golden one uses twitter. This way his lies are indisputable I guess. 

But will it matter? Trumpetts are EXACTLY like the Obozos. This fool will do no wrong in their eyes...

Nobody knows if hes going to be the worst president, the best president or a neutral with good and bad things. Hes not even president yet so give him a chance before slinging hes the best or worst. Give him until his either impeached or until the next election before throwing him under the bus. And no I didn't vote for anyone.

Within the next couple months we will see who can walk the walk.

1 person likes this

19 hours ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

The U.S. government sees everything they do as being OK but if someone else does it they are wrong.

We all just need to learn to get along (even if we don't share the same thoughts) and start working together for the betterment of mankind or we are all doomed.

We all are doomed.

On 1/7/2017 at 6:15 PM, Airborne said:

Back on topic.

Are trumpetts going to come clean that they fucked up? He and his have so far promised a good bit of money without a source of income. Tells me it's going to be a spending free for all...

LOL!!

USA is a Bunch of Hypocrites.  Religious ones, political ones even your friends are hypocrites. 

The world has been ending since the beginning.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, ShadeTreeMechanic said:

The world has been ending since the beginning.

Damn...that's deep...I like it

1 person likes this