6 minutes ago, aculous said:

? you're out of your mind. *waits for some bullshit shot about me being on the "left"* Also fuck you, that like it or leave means that according to your logic the only people who agree with you deserve to be citizens, people who spent money/time/effort, own land and have family in this country but because they don't agree with you they don't deserve to be here? This country was built on discourse you jackass.

By your logic every state and college in this nation would lose federal funding. But that would be great, kill all discourse and then you could live lavishly like North Korea, they also control what people can think and say and kill dissent as much as possible.   

in kansas we repave the highways every 2 years, but they are cutting education funding. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, strangeduck said:

in kansas we repave the highways every 2 years, but they are cutting education funding. 

We have decided on private school for my daughter because of this.

14 minutes ago, aculous said:

? you're out of your mind. *waits for some bullshit shot about me being on the "left"* Also fuck you, that like it or leave means that according to your logic the only people who agree with you deserve to be citizens, people who spent money/time/effort, own land and have family in this country but because they don't agree with you they don't deserve to be here? This country was built on discourse you jackass.

By your logic every state and college in this nation would lose federal funding. But that would be great, kill all discourse and then you could live lavishly like North Korea, they also control what people can think and say and kill dissent as much as possible.   

WOW, really mature response. I never said anyone was on the left on this forum. I know were i stand and believe, my like it or leave commit was exactly that and this is how you respond.

This country has immigration policy's long established and has been abused for too long, we need to get back to those ideals. Are there any students on the right  burning there colleges? Is the Right stopping people from trying to get to LAX? Are they on the air every night crying about this that and the other? What are your beliefs? I respect others views and opinions without protesting, burning shit down and calling names. To bad you cant say the same.

Have yourself a great night.

34 minutes ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

The problem is that we are footing the bill for those trips, at an estimated $3,000,000 each.

3 mill each trip? 3 mill that wouldn't be spent otherwise guarding him? What's he supposed to do, stay home? Lol

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

4 minutes ago, srp365 said:

3 mill each trip? 3 mill that wouldn't be spent otherwise guarding him? What's he supposed to do, stay home? Lol

Google article says air force one cost's $200,000 per hour. Takes 2 hrs to fly from DC to Florida. How does that equal $3 million.

15 hours ago, strangeduck said:

14 hours ago, mathewyocham said:

We have decided on private school for my daughter because of this.

fuck around kansas does have some nice roads though. It was wild going into kansas last weekend from Oklahoma. didn't even have to look at signs you could just feel it

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

It has cost us tax payers 11 mil in a month on trump jet setting around and his security detail at his tower and mar a lago.

He condemned obama for the very same thing, it cost obama 85 to 90 mill over 8 years, trump is on a path to spend hundreds of millions.

Trump is nothing more than a used car salesman that pulled off the greatest magicians trick in history, he suckered millions of people with his bullshit.

Trump only bashes everything and everyone including the press to divert attention away from his true intentions or hiding his skeletons so no one zeros in on him.

I do think this russia connection will be his Benedict Arnold moment.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

17 hours ago, srp365 said:

The cost is extra cost that's being incurred, it's not money that would have been spent guarding him anyways.

It's funny how you guys throw a shit fit about welfare programs taking your money and giving it to poor people but you're perfectly fine with your money being taken and used to fund a billionaires weekend trips.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg,

But it's all good, I'm not gonna stress and waste any more of my time on this shit with you guys.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I don't have a problem with welfare. I have a problem with the way its run, and those who abuse it.

But still, Trump has done a lot already to lift the burden, didn't order new AF1s, forfeited his salary, he walks the walk, so let him have a weekend in FL. Seriously doubt its $3mil for a weekend trip, was hoping you'd cite some source.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived