Soccerballzs

Is Trump your Golden Boy?

80 posts in this topic

People seem to be extremely divided on every issue about everything now days. That is the way the people at the top want it. People divided are easier to control. If all the people could come together on the same page somewhere in the middle, then we could be a bigger influence on the government and get something done.

2 people like this

17 hours ago, ShadeTreeMechanic said:

People seem to be extremely divided on every issue about everything now days. That is the way the people at the top want it. People divided are easier to control. If all the people could come together on the same page somewhere in the middle, then we could be a bigger influence on the government and get something done.

I used to get very deep analytically into a lot of partisan issues... Sometimes you do have to take a step back and give it the bird's eye view. What ShadeTreeMechanic is saying is true. There is an almost invisible effort to divide the country so we are at each other's throats instead of looking at the real issue, that government has taken over. It was never supposed to be this way.

Trump earned my vote in the primaries because he recognized the problem with the Establishment and especially the GOPe, and promised to address it. Look at what people are "supposedly" protesting. It doesn't even make sense when you really look at it, it's almost like people are angry for the sake of being angry. Or is it that there's a puppetmaster behind all this trying to break Trump's momentum by keeping us bickering amongst eachother instead of taking on the real enemy: the establishment.

Just a thought, take it with a grain of salt.

4 people like this

The country's Trump wants to ban came from Obama's cabinet , that's the 7 country's that fund terrirism and people shit there pants because Trump said the word ban , its for like 90 days to figure shit out , also Obama said in a speech years ago that the media is a bunch of liars and should not believe everything u hear. But because Trump said it's fake news it's all the commotion. The Dems can't handle loosing and it's sad, Trump said it best at his last speech if I had all the questions to the debates like Hilary did u guys would bring back the death penalty here but because it's the all mighty piece of shit Hilary nobody says anything.

1 person likes this

Trump just made a good pick for National security advisor.

This is what I'm talking about! H.R. McMaster is one of the smartest people I've ever met. 

Read up on him and grab any book or paper you can find where he contributed. 

I hope trump is done paying back favors and gets to the business of hiring smart people to come up with ideas...

1 person likes this

He's had some good picks and he's had some fucked up ones. I'm so burnt out on the whole political front right now and the mainstream news is just beyond doom and gloom. It's kind of crazy. 

4 people like this

People being burnt out is what he wants. When nothing surprises anyone anymore he can grab what ever is left and no one will want to hear it.

We have to keep engaged. Make the whole experiment woth the effort and stop the cleptocracy before we are a third world country with zero allies.

The contradicting statements coming from the white house and state department can't be accidental. The contradictions between the president and his advisors are so stark it must be on purpose. 

Weather intended or not, the US looks extremely week right now because the new administration is telling everyone everything. No one knows if its policy or campaign jibber jabber, but Trump looks like a bafoon in way over his head and his "people" look like vultures getting what they can and fucking everything up on purpose.