Slamology 2017

WalledSonic

Just requested time off of work in June for Slamology.  I'm driving up from Houston.  Pretty far drive for a show, but I think it'll be worth it.  Anyone have experience camping across the street or do yall usually book a hotel?

Slam thread?  Slam thread.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally I stay in a hotel, camping sounds fun.. But it's so flippin hot that weekend, it's not worth it to me. You're from texas though, you hot is different than my hot. lmao

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

• 1 month later...

camping is cool but yea its hot as shit, we booked a hotel. plenty of great 1s nearby.

pretty much everything winds down inside slamology at 6 pm

Kenwood excelon ddx795

3 370 amp CES alternators (audio side only)           
       McLaren dome tweeters                                   Crescendo 6.5 ultra neos 
                                                 NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
                     4 Digital Designs m5's at .7 ohms each
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

3 group 31 agms                                       Ledglow million color (12 piece)

2007 Yukon xl

55 minutes ago, rocking.that.eclipse said:

Camping used to get roudy at night when they had the Friday night beat off. Now not so much.

I personally stay in the hotel every year and drink in the parking lot all night.

I'd like to drink with Ninja if I could find him :ninja:

ill be at the host hotel again this year.. I will be right by the canadians at the track.. ill make a post when i get there so we can find each other.. 

:ninja:

6 hours ago, Ninja_v1.0 said:

ill be at the host hotel again this year.. I will be right by the canadians at the track.. ill make a post when i get there so we can find each other.. 

I'm sure I'll find you at some point. Just be nice to see you outside the track and have a beer 

1349713160_rte.png

cant believe im missing this again......this is the one show i want to go to... There are 3. The TDH show, RUCKUS show, and this one. And im missing it, yet again. Im hoping to fly there next year, meet up with Derek and Dylan, Mike R, and Mike S, Randen F, and a few others.  

Everyone have a blast, get hammered, and enjoy yourselves. Of course be safe, but, have a fucking riot. I WILL get to SLAM before i die..... its a must happen. Have fun all. Send me pics and shit. 

On 4/15/2017 at 3:09 PM, Kyblack76 said:

cant believe im missing this again......this is the one show i want to go to... There are 3. The TDH show, RUCKUS show, and this one. And im missing it, yet again. Im hoping to fly there next year, meet up with Derek and Dylan, Mike R, and Mike S, Randen F, and a few others.  

Everyone have a blast, get hammered, and enjoy yourselves. Of course be safe, but, have a fucking riot. I WILL get to SLAM before i die..... its a must happen. Have fun all. Send me pics and shit. 

excuses fucker.. i even have bill azz coming down here again :(.. hopefully you are able to make it to one soon

Archived