5 minutes ago, WalledSonic said:

@bighossf150 would be very proud

I'm actually looking more forward to this than my zs engine build. It's probably because the Silverado is my DD. Bad part is that the sound system will be on hold for a few months.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wheels came in yesterday. Gonna be wrapping them in toyo open country mt 33x12.5r20s today. Just in time for the tune. Going to pick up some shackles to drop the rear 2 inches. 

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

21D131BD-B601-4112-8461-A915DF461FE7.jpg

slapped the 20 inch methods on, had to go with a 33inch tire which sucks because I wanted a 35s. Oh well, going to get me some belltech lowering shackles to I can drop the rear either 2-3 inches. This will have to wait until the performance mods come as I don't have time to install the shackles during the week. 

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

• 3 months later...

Man, been quite some time, but the sound systems build is starting. Plans are;

mosconi zero 1 on 4 SA X8s

mosconi zero 3 on 4 morel elate 6.5s (2 per passenger and driver door) 

mosconi zero 4 on 2 sets of morel cdm 88 / 2 sets of morel picollo tweets 

mosconi zero 4 on 2 elate 6.5s and 2 picollo tweets (back doors, these are "fillers")

everything will be managed by a Mosconi 8 to 12 aero space with RCD. 

I have already started working on my soundman slider kit for my iPad mini. I'll be going lightening cable to USB to optical. The optical will go directly into the dsp. I will ask be installing a PAC kit so I can retain Bluetooth, radio, and steering wheel controls. 

The last thing I will be purchasing is the battery. Going to put an xs15k as I am limited on space. 

Once everything is done, I'll be RTA tuning it and making sure it sounds good (to me). 

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

So I've been gathering some things and I think this build is going to be pretty nice, I hope. It's not going to be an app monster but it will be something I've always wanted. Second Skin is going to lace this build with all kinds of sound deadening goodies. Expect to see a little of everything they carry in this build. I really want to keep outside noise to a minimum and maximize the output of the system. 

I haven't had much time to work on this, but the first thing I did was pull the dash bezel out and got started on the iPad mini. It still needs some work, but it's getting to where I like it. 

Here are some pics of equipment going in this thing and iPad mini install.

36326601675_b0b3ed55ee_b.jpg35786417183_fefe2bddc0_b.jpg

This was before I sanded the primer. It gave me an idea of where my low spots were. The built in ac control should look way better when I get around to adding filler to it. 

Pics of the other stuff going in: 

Truck build

ive been saving this stuff for a build that I felt was worthy of it. Can't wait to use my damp bro and spray the living crap out of the inside of my doors and other hard to reach places. Expect to use a lot more second skin goodness 

36108752680_9b209de9a4_b.jpg

Truck build

3 sets of Morel Elate 6.5, 2 sets of supremo Picollo tweets, and 2 sets of cdm-88 mid range speakers. All these will be classed somewhere in the vehicle. 

Truck build

Moscini Zero 3 to power 2 sets of the 6.5s and a Mosconi Zero 1 that will power my Sundown 8s. 

Truck build

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Truck build

hot the dash with a little water and 400 grit to smooth it out. 1 Mosconi Zero 4 will be used for a pair of Morel Elate 6.5s and a pair a of Picollo tweets that will be going in the back door as "filler" speakers.  The other Zero 4 will be used to power 2 sets of of the CDM 88 mids amd 2 sets of Picollo tweets.

pics of the truck how it's sits today. The LS2 does have a Magnuson Supercharger cam shaft, push rods and springs. 1 7/8in. Kooks long tubes with customs stainless steel dual 3" exhaust. .456 gears with Detroit tru track posi system. It has a Magnuson cam and I went with 1 7/8in headers because the truck will be be getting a small blower (TVS1900) in a few months. My goal is to have a 600hp daily driver that I won't have to worry about. Suspension will be taken care of after the install and performance mods. Mazulla off-road and king will replace the stick suspension. 

Truck buildTruck buildTruck build

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Looking good man.  The tablet dash came out nice.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

2 minutes ago, WalledSonic said:

Looking good man.  The tablet dash came out nice.

Thanks, its was pretty easy to do. I just have to blend in the AC controls. I ordered some stuff called epoxo 88 that is suppose to

be pretty bad ass to work with. If I like it, it is what I will be using to bond the glass and plastic in the doors.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Oh my

Definitely a build I would love to do...I just have to dream about doing it though.  Damn i love what i see bro, tuned in.  Keep it up!

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived