d-nice88 Posted May 4, 2017 Report Posted May 4, 2017 Ive been saving and now have the $ to buy my gear at regular price but is there a sale comming up that anyone knows about ? I would hate to buy then the next day BAM! Huge sale i just missed
reedal Posted May 4, 2017 Report Posted May 4, 2017 Memorial Day sales are coming SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
d-nice88 Posted May 4, 2017 Author Report Posted May 4, 2017 Ugh! I want my stuff now lol what im gona need is gona cost about 1200 full price. The wait is killing me
ShadeTreeMechanic Posted May 4, 2017 Report Posted May 4, 2017 Just be patient and catch the next sale. Then start saving up again for upgrades for the black Friday sales. You can get stuff for 30% off or better. 91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco) 250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon) G65 AGM Up Front / Two G31 AGM in Back Pioneer 80PRS CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon) Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)
d-nice88 Posted May 5, 2017 Author Report Posted May 5, 2017 Im trying to snag an XP3000 on a lil discount. Just saw the price increase on the XS power bats. Do you guys think 2 d3400 and 1 xp3000 and a mechman 270 alt would be good enough to run .5 ohm on a 3.5k amp? Not competing just for daily bump
ShadeTreeMechanic Posted May 5, 2017 Report Posted May 5, 2017 Yeah it will work. Get a volt meter and when it gets down to 12v turn the volume down to let it recharge. I can play about 3 or 4 songs and I'm in the low 13s. 91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco) 250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon) G65 AGM Up Front / Two G31 AGM in Back Pioneer 80PRS CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon) Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)
06RTCharger Posted May 5, 2017 Report Posted May 5, 2017 I also suggest waiting for the memorial day sales. You have to consider shipping costs also. Catching the sales is a HUGE help for me, like having free shipping to here in hawaii. If you live in the 48 continental states then you get a even better savings, savings u can apply to other things like equipment, tools, material.
Mitchaford Posted May 5, 2017 Report Posted May 5, 2017 Sonic just had a 7% anything sale. I picked up a kinetik group 31. I will say nothing beats black friday sales. It gets nutty because every year it seems to get better. 2008 VW Jetta Team Fi 12 CT 4000.1 CT 125.4 PWX 6.5 80 PRS EB Flex 2/0 Second Skin ^^^ Build ^^^
d-nice88 Posted May 5, 2017 Author Report Posted May 5, 2017 I kno i have alot to do to my truck to prep it. I just got thatmoney burnin a hole in my pockett lol. I need to pick up an eq too as well
Karkov Posted May 5, 2017 Report Posted May 5, 2017 How much you wanna spend on a XP3000? I have a very slightly used one I could sell? Hit me up if interested. 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.