Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I bought a pac TR-4 in hopes that it will solve my turn on/off thump. As per wiring this in, I believe I would wire this to the radio harness correct?

Has 4 wires which is black-ground, yellow-battery. I am confiused about the green and blue.  Saids to hook up the blue to 12 volt output and green to + low voltage trigger input.

Would the blue be remote wire and green??

Posted

Different manufacturers sometimes have different turn on times. One time I had a small amp that would make my big amp thump when it turned on and it drove me nuts. let us know if this helps.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Posted
1 hour ago, crownvictoria31 said:

Well, this didnt help my issue. This is giving me a headach. Anyone have any ideas?

Have you tried a 1k-1.5k resistor inline with the amps remote input? 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1063 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...