Check out the SMD Store @ WcCarAudio.com!

meade916

2015 Cadillac Escalade Armageddon Twin Turbo install - Going in for MORE Horses! 1,000hp Engine Upgrade 3/14/18

3 hours ago, meade916 said:

this is the reaction i was looking for right here...i hope i still get it when it is installed too hahah! thanks man :D

Oh I bet it will still be, that white intercooler popping through the grill is going to be an oh fuck moment when people in the know realize what they are seeing

looks like the cooling fins are still clear so it should still perform as well as it looks..... powder coating an inter-cooler can have some bad results but it looks like your guy knows his sh1t...... the lexus is going to be jealous in a straight line ..... I can always count on you posting things I can only dream about doing!!!!!!!

On 11/23/2017 at 2:11 AM, MotorCityFats13 said:

looks like the cooling fins are still clear so it should still perform as well as it looks..... powder coating an inter-cooler can have some bad results but it looks like your guy knows his sh1t...... the lexus is going to be jealous in a straight line ..... I can always count on you posting things I can only dream about doing!!!!!!!

powder coating the intercooler will have ZERO "bad results". It ain't just "my guy" who know's his shit, i do to.  But thanks anyway! :)