Hydraulic Crimping Tool

Finally got the crimper i wanted today. Check it out. Ill be posting my thoughts on it when i start using it. Looks VERY high quality, very durable, legit peice of equipment for a decent price. There are some other crimpers with the same features that cost thousands. This cost me $370.27 and 3 months of patience lol waiting for restock and delivery. Comes with 12 different dies.

AA5FB210-B588-48B5-8027-4AECDD84F596.jpeg

4495179B-2D23-403E-83CE-97EC8FD47D42.jpeg

10D86A32-9B44-4576-B0D9-25586BEBBF87.jpeg

9E70AB53-CF67-4FEF-A2AA-5F9C55D6AF3F.jpeg

73AD92C2-71DD-4A0A-A12B-EBEB4CFBB363.jpeg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow that looks really nice, looks very high quality like you said. No hate or anything - Are you going to use it a lot? I know you said there are some comparable that cost thousands but it just seems like a lot of money to me. I've been using the $40 yellow case one from amazon for years and has worked just fine, but I'm not an everyday installer or anything - just used on my systems.

97 Suburban

8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's

10 minutes ago, zack_e89 said:

Wow that looks really nice, looks very high quality like you said. No hate or anything - Are you going to use it a lot? I know you said there are some comparable that cost thousands but it just seems like a lot of money to me. I've been using the $40 yellow case one from amazon for years and has worked just fine, but I'm not an everyday installer or anything - just used on my systems.

Lol those cheap ones are what everyone told me to get. I couldnt do it. I wouldve more likely found a way to rent the thousand dollars tools than buy a generic tool. Just my personal preference. I probably wouldnt be using it alot. Specially after my builds done. Maybe on future builds. Maybe on friends builds. Whatever comes up. It wasnt that expensive to me  considering the other things ive bought for the build and how important the electrical aspect of the build is. 

That's a nice looking crimper. It comes with a rebuild kit too. Where did you get it from?

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Looks like a nice crimper, but its no 1600 crimper... On their own ebay page they where asked and the reply was "

Why does the sale price seem unusually high?
temco_industrial : Price was raised temporarily due to low stock. Price will be returned to normal when we regain stock levels."

That being said I dont know if I would support a company that price gouges their own customers. That is a shady and shitty sales tactic no matter how nice the thing maybe.
https://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?FindAnswers&redirect=0&iid=371533222016&requested=temco_industrial

18 minutes ago, audiofanaticz said:

Looks like a nice crimper, but its no 1600 crimper... On their own ebay page they where asked and the reply was "

Why does the sale price seem unusually high?
temco_industrial : Price was raised temporarily due to low stock. Price will be returned to normal when we regain stock levels."

That being said I dont know if I would support a company that price gouges their own customers. That is a shady and shitty sales tactic no matter how nice the thing maybe.
https://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?FindAnswers&redirect=0&iid=371533222016&requested=temco_industrial

Yah i wasnt happy about the wait. Not sure what their deal was but as soon as i sent another email becuase the first guy i been communicating with multiple times stopped replying, the new responder had my shit sent out that day and i had a tracking number, estimated arrival was monday, it came friday but i missed it so i had to pick it up today monday at the post office. I guess the cool part about waiting that long is i didnt have to pay shipping lol. That was some fast ass shipping too from cali to honolulu to maui. I sent the email wednesday 29th 10am, two days later, friday afternoon usps brought it to my house. 

Archived