BassMunky Posted June 12, 2019 Report Posted June 12, 2019 How loud you wannabe? Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported
ToNasty Posted June 12, 2019 Author Report Posted June 12, 2019 9 minutes ago, BassMunky said: How loud you wannabe? Not loud at all. Thats not my goal ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
White Lightning Posted June 12, 2019 Report Posted June 12, 2019 For the Love of Music Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
ToNasty Posted June 12, 2019 Author Report Posted June 12, 2019 2 hours ago, White Lightning said: For the Love of Music Agreed. Sorry im not looking to flex roofs or float bricks. I like to enjoy my music ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
will77530 Posted June 24, 2019 Report Posted June 24, 2019 I mean I could build ya a center console but probably take three years to finish
ToNasty Posted June 24, 2019 Author Report Posted June 24, 2019 10 minutes ago, will77530 said: I mean I could build ya a center console but probably take three years to finish I have that covered. But thanks anyways. Id need it this decade ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
White Lightning Posted July 3, 2019 Report Posted July 3, 2019 Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.