Sonic Electronix

wow i think i stepped on a nerve.... everywhere u go in these forums every1 has to cry about something

i just sit back and laugh

i aint crying about shit, i just wish it was legal to do the things i want to do to tards who have no respect for anyone, and who are ignorant...

you would learn a life lesson real fast

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i play it everywhere..i play at stop lights.. at night time etc etc.. if im in a bad neighborhood i keep it down.. bc u can see my wall plain as day so i cannot hide it..

i love going for drives on the freeway full tilt the whole time!

you're the type of person i hate.

lol to each thier own...my opinion is i work my ass off to get what i have.. and im going to enjoy it..no matter what

let me throw this out there, and see if you still agree

With that mentality... i can say the same thing about anything I own and buy right?

i own a ak47... a real one, that shoots real bullets...

now would it be ok for me to be a dick with that and shoot your car? no, would it be polite? no... would I be a dick to do it? yes..

there is a reason law makers are pushing to ban loud music, and its people with THAT mentality.... who show no respect...

but like i said, i could do the same thing, and show no respect, just no one would like the outcome

:lol::clapping::rofl::lol: This had me dying at work but brings up a good point.

and after alllllll this bullshit about worrying about what people do..i live where there are virtually no stoplights n shit..sooo with that being said...fuuukkkk it

and whats the big deal about bumping at redlights?? thats when u get the most attention from bithcs..maybe im the only cool 1 with a wall lol... NOTHING better than a couple cute women getting flirty bc ur jamming..and writing thier number on a piece of paper n tossin it in ur car..

What's funny is because you replied in that manner I know you probably dont get women because to be real from what I have seen in this thread you just want to be cocky and douchy about your shit. I don't know if you're just trying to be a complete dick or if you really are this way but grow up kid because your age is showing and with all that attention from the "bitches" will bring a whole lot of unwanted attention. Do ya thing though playboi keep bumpin everywhere and getting bitches and yeah you're real cool.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

i play it everywhere..i play at stop lights.. at night time etc etc.. if im in a bad neighborhood i keep it down.. bc u can see my wall plain as day so i cannot hide it..

lol to each thier own...my opinion is i work my ass off to get what i have.. and im going to enjoy it..no matter what

With that mentality... i can say the same thing about anything I own and buy right?

now would it be ok for me to be a dick with that and shoot your car? no, would it be polite? no... would I be a dick to do it? yes..

there is a reason law makers are pushing to ban loud music, and its people with THAT mentality.... who show no respect...

but like i said, i could do the same thing, and show no respect, just no one would like the outcome

:lol::clapping::rofl::lol: This had me dying at work but brings up a good point.

and after alllllll this bullshit about worrying about what people do..i live where there are virtually no stoplights n shit..sooo with that being said...fuuukkkk it

and whats the big deal about bumping at redlights?? thats when u get the most attention from bithcs..maybe im the only cool 1 with a wall lol... NOTHING better than a couple cute women getting flirty bc ur jamming..and writing thier number on a piece of paper n tossin it in ur car..

What's funny is because you replied in that manner I know you probably dont get women because to be real from what I have seen in this thread you just want to be cocky and douchy about your shit. I don't know if you're just trying to be a complete dick or if you really are this way but grow up kid because your age is showing and with all that attention from the "bitches" will bring a whole lot of unwanted attention. Do ya thing though playboi keep bumpin everywhere and getting bitches and yeah you're real cool.

yeah i agree..

*not talking about the quote i quoted now*

the attitude getlo has, is the reason FL tried to ban ALLLLLLL music, and the reason they were trying to ban any car stereo modifications in hawaii...

if people were respectful with their shit, no one would have issues....

my car is over 155db, there is honestly no reason to drive around full tilt in residentials... ive measured how far my BASS could be heard, and its just over 4 miles, yes, 4 fucking miles and gotz1lung could feel and hear it.....

now think about that? you think your not disturbing people... 4 fucking miles dude... bass travels far, alot farther than highs ever will...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

So let me say this to that DUMBASS GETLOCIVIC.... If you are slamming out stoplights what you going to do if there happens to be an emergency where ambulances or firetrucks or other vehicles need to get through??? I guess you wouldnt do shit because you wouldnt hear them... I have seen people who thought they were cool at stoplights get SLAMMED by emergency vehicles because THEY couldnt hear them coming and pulled out in front of them at a light and things like that...

Maybe you should really think about shit like that

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

So let me say this to that DUMBASS GETLOCIVIC.... If you are slamming out stoplights what you going to do if there happens to be an emergency where ambulances or firetrucks or other vehicles need to get through??? I guess you wouldnt do shit because you wouldnt hear them... I have seen people who thought they were cool at stoplights get SLAMMED by emergency vehicles because THEY couldnt hear them coming and pulled out in front of them at a light and things like that...

^This^

Just be careful out there GetLo not that I give a damn because your attitude needs a reality check but simply because bass has a bad enough persona as it is we don't need anymore bad publicity.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Agree'd. I enjoy my system and I do play the hell out of it. But being respectful to others around you helps. How arrogant do you really have to be to not care if people get a migrane from hearing thump, thump, thump, thump. Also, it's a great invitation for someone to steal your system, or just deface your car for pissing them off.

you know how we know you're not loud? Someone can hand you a slip of paper without it getting blown away. If you're here for attention you've got mine. I dont think you'll find me cute.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

you know how we know you're not loud? Someone can hand you a slip of paper without it getting blown away. If you're here for attention you've got mine. I dont think you'll find me cute.

:rofl::lol:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Only time ive ever bumped on the elderly is when i pulled up and the lady gave me a mean ass look so I turned it up a little (i knew she woukd roll her window up) and then turned it up fukk tilt...then she proceeded to give me the ugliest look ever imaginable by man kind... As for bumpin. I refuse to bump anywhere where i am not 100% sure its safe... Am paranoid after 7 tickets (not proud of my stupidity) but lessons learned

Archived