Jump to content

150 from the trunk? (Update) single Fi team 15 on Wolf 4.5k


Recommended Posts

Posted

Best bass knob I've ever used. Tells voltage temperature of the amp has a clip detector on it and works extremely well. This is a amp made by the s&i corporation and it's hella nice. I been sleeping in DB apocalypse. Gonna give it a try

Posted

Money comes and goes bro.  The most important part is youre learning from your mistakes.  Party on ;)

I'll need to get a demo of whatever setup you have when I head to Vegas for CES in January.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Posted
7 hours ago, WalledSonic said:

Money comes and goes bro.  The most important part is youre learning from your mistakes.  Party on ;)

I'll need to get a demo of whatever setup you have when I head to Vegas for CES in January.

I'll be loud by CES showdown 2019. Not your level yet but definitely handling my own. 

Posted
6 hours ago, Crazy 8s Drums said:

I dig that you are chasing a goal and not letting the car beat you. 145+ with a single sub is pretty impressive!

Are you a member of any of the AZ SPL pages on FB?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted
7 hours ago, WalledSonic said:

I'll need to get a demo of whatever setup you have when I head to Vegas for CES in January.

Are they still having the meetup? I swear last year it didnt happen or I was just out of the loop...

Ive only been to one of the meets years ago, 2011 or 2013 I forget, but Ive donated cash many years to help the show happen in return for my name on a banner. but I havent heard anything about it and usually Mike always messaged me about doing it. 

 

 

Posted
20 minutes ago, audiofanaticz said:

Are they still having the meetup? I swear last year it didnt happen or I was just out of the loop...

Ive only been to one of the meets years ago, 2011 or 2013 I forget, but Ive donated cash many years to help the show happen in return for my name on a banner. but I havent heard anything about it and usually Mike always messaged me about doing it. 

Barber was the one who used to help organize it, is he not doing it anymore?

 

Edit- I forgot that Mike used to take lead on it. I think Barber helped with the planning too though.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

CES , has become fucking HUGE. I highly recommend,  if your able, you make it  they made it a legit 2 dayer this year. CES is quickly becoming THE west coast show to hit. Surf City may still bring more, but CES is becoming the shit. And just getting bigger. If your able, you should go. That's to any and everyone. 

No idea why my shirt is auto centered all of the sudden 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1002 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...