1 hour ago, Crazy 8s Drums said:

This stuff is all about flexing and a lot of the flexing goes on in here.  Its all good.

(I dont think Cerwin Vega has been a major player for a lot of years though...just sayin...)

My last cerwin Vega was the  Vega 12 with the chrome colored cone it’s been taking a beaten since I stopped using it and let my friend then brother use it  but my favorite so far was the stoker pro 15 with the bubble dome.. it got down And sounded really good iif I could get 4 of them I would get rid of my dc lvl 3s .. and my daily will be nothing but cerwin Vega just because of its what got me into car audio and this is my first brand new car .. it’s going to be small though.. probably no more than 1500 total.... anyways I didn’t like the video either he’s up playing c.v especially the striker series... if I had 1500 to blow however I would buy one

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked how he went into the history of the Stroker.....that was cool.

I looked up the cost though....that sucker is $1400. $1400 for a sub that only handles 1600W is ridiculous.

2010 Accord Sedan

XS D3400R

Clarion HU

Sundown mids and highs

Incriminator amps

Incriminator Lethal Injection 12"

43 minutes ago, twalker182 said:

I liked how he went into the history of the Stroker.....that was cool.

I looked up the cost though....that sucker is $1400. $1400 for a sub that only handles 1600W is ridiculous.

Had it been more history and backstory and less of a sales pitch i would have dug it.

That and you can't even recone them, HA! NOTHANX

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

58 minutes ago, Markous said:

Had it been more history and backstory and less of a sales pitch i would have dug it.

That and you can't even recone them, HA! NOTHANX

he made it sound like there is a no question ask replacement if you ruin it which i doubt especially c.v is making it sound like they are limited runs

Hell you can get a DC level 5 for $900 an it handles 3500W RMS & 7K Peak and DVC.

Those new strokers are kinda like going from a old school Dodge Challenger to a newer  2K version not even close to the original

73456w9vbwevsdb

sodtbsorutnvsd

sdtuspdun sd d

f gsdfiusd gdf n

1 hour ago, audiofanaticz said:

but it has nostalgic value, go buy them up sheeple 1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png 

Nostalgic value means nothing when it comes to a sub that does not even compare to it's predecessor and you can buy the older versions for damn near 1/2 to 3/4's the price

73456w9vbwevsdb

sodtbsorutnvsd

sdtuspdun sd d

f gsdfiusd gdf n

Yeah but they don't have #veganation signed on the back..........

2010 Accord Sedan

XS D3400R

Clarion HU

Sundown mids and highs

Incriminator amps

Incriminator Lethal Injection 12"

Archived