The Type Of Emails I Get....been Metered On The Termlab? Read.

Steve doesn't only sit back and laugh. He also post it on here for the rest of us to see, so we too can sit back and laugh. All the while the person that sent him those email sits up and gets PISSED.

Steve,

Keep the jokes a comming, and keep up the KICK ASS WORK. Much props!!!!!!

Edited by SOUNDFX

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

i say we have a SMD get together......we all get on a oldschool AC mic with the "gain" on it pegged.......we will have a old-mic showdown. 180's for everyone! If your a noob, no worries, we gotta 160 in there for ya!

We had a little SMD get together at SBN in March, but somebody screwed up and brought a TL... B)

DUDE BRING THIS FUCKING NOOB ON. THAT FOOL IS GOTTA GET THROUGH THIS CREW BEFORE HE CAN EVEN THINK HE CAN EVEN SHAKE YOUR HAND AFTER THAT ARROGANT STATEMENT. That fool is like any other rookie out there, its ok I think he'll make for good competition but, I don't think he is no where near on your level. Sounds likehe is building an extreme car and doesn't even know it. Let Team Rip Rock or Alan Dante get a hold of them rip them a new one. Then we can school them the difference on burping and music. Thanks for this thread, Having a crappy week at work and school this just let me vent.

lol ya team rip rock was only hitting 175.6dbs! wow this kid is one there heels :lol::lol::lol:

this is funny

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

I would like to get metered just to see what my work truck will do.

Sundown SAZ-3000

2 12" T3 DVC1ohm subs

58hz peak cabin frequency no deadner yet

box tuned to 38hz

BIG 3 upgrade

yamaha patio speakers rear fill

Alpine 9833 deck

PPI FRX-456 Crossover

PPI PAR-245 Preamp/EQ

PPI DEQ-30 Band EQ fronts

PPI tweets in kick panel

PPI 2-way's in kicks for now

0/GA 1 run front to back

Memphis 4 channel running rear speakers 75 X 4 only 2 channels used for now

Planet Audio 4 channel 75 X 4 running front speakers

146.7 db usaci drivers door open

163.3 db port challenge mic in port

2012 4door silverado

Can we slap him around a bit?

Give me his email and I'll harass his ass? :lol:

It'll make me feel better..... :D

So this fool is from Nor Cal and don't know about competitions but, is going to come out competing? Oh this is gonna be fun. Lets just email him Doug's website and let him bring his set up out. We can get some video of it and you can post it up on you tube attached with his email.

LMMFAOTIPMPAFOTF!! I feelya bro. quick story last night doing some work on this kids blazer (3 15's 3 amps) and I said if you get lucky you may be able to do a hair trick. he sai whats that and so I explain it to him. He goes oh yeah... I did those in my s10 with 1 ten in a center console enclosure...... I just smirked and walked off at that point. But yeah ummmm I say get him to do a cashier check fo teh 10k meet him ata comp and blast that foo! :D

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

the system literally blew out every window in the car so now i am reinforcing them and using 3/8 plexi rather than glass.

what a dumbass. The stock glass is stronger than 3/8 plexi. :lol:

I used to get the same emails Steve!

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

Lol this is great, I hear this alot at shows. People that will come up to you before the show and tell ya they got a 160, you go over and look at the setup cause you are thinking (Damn a 160 this dude is loud) till you walk up, kid pops his trunk and there sits 2 L5s on all of 800 watts. Kind of feel bad for the kid when he runs it though the lanes in qualifying and pegs a 134 :D :D

These types of guys are all over. They used to piss me off, but now its pure entertainment lol.

i was going to crack on the 3/8" plexi but i figured i typed enough :D

ummm if your any good at fractions, like my 8 yr old son is learning in elementary school at the moment, 3/8" is only 1/8" bigger then 1/4".......who the hell uses that for windows :D :D The only "window" that would work for is a window covering your amp rack....

kimo i dont know his email this was a message sent to my youtube inbox....here is the screenname. " stuntgsxr600 "

have fun :)

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916