The Type Of Emails I Get....been Metered On The Termlab? Read.

i was going to crack on the 3/8" plexi but i figured i typed enough :D

ummm if your any good at fractions, like my 8 yr old son is learning in elementary school at the moment, 3/8" is only 1/8" bigger then 1/4".......who the hell uses that for windows :D :D The only "window" that would work for is a window covering your amp rack....

kimo i dont know his email this was a message sent to my youtube inbox....here is the screenname. " stuntgsxr600 "

have fun :)

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:D:D:D:D

People just hear about you pulling impressive numbers with 4 18s, and others doing impressive numbers with their equipment and think everything is so much easier.

Just because Pete K did a mid 150 with 2 15s walled in his Isuzu, everyone thinks thats what they can expect out of their car. If you post up you have 4 15s walled in a car on Petes forum, and you dont say you're doing like a 155, you get flamed. Even though for 4 average 15s and a 2,000-4,000rms in a wall wouldnt realistically be anywhere near a 155, they still flame you just because someone else has.

Theres alot of people who run 4 BTL 18s in a box similar to yours, and arent anywhere near as loud, even though they were expecting it. They think that just because you do that it means they can.

For instance StratusRT01 over on ROE was doing like a 150-151 in the kick with 2 10" DDs in the trunk of his car. Everyone started building boxes like his and doing big trunk installs thinking they were going to get similar results. It doesnt work that way.

All these people hear is crazy numbers, because the people who meter well for what they have post it over and over again, and then everyone else is impressed and posts it over and over again. Its like they just expect equipment to do much more than it really does on the meter.

Ive been to more sanctioned DB Drag/IASCA shows then I could even remember, been to SBN a couple times, and been to a ton of local audio meets. Hell, Ive even ran the TL and metered all the cars at some of the local meets. The average streetbeater isnt going to pull any numbers.

Ive seen cars do a 140 with 4 L7 15s and 2 Kicker 2500s... And Ive seen a 160 in Street A with 2 10s. It all depends on the way the equipment is installed. At most shows, the person who just comes out to throw it on a meter and doesnt even know what a Termlab is usually cant even pull a 140 in any street class. Yeah, it wouldnt be very tough to pull a 150 in a Explorer in Street B or C, but the average guy has no idea how SPL works or what a 140 even sounds like, much less a 150, and even much less a 160.

Im sure his buddy got 2 Kicker 15s and a Kicker 2500 and hes probably doin around a 143-144 in reality and he told everyone that its doin a 157 since thats what the shop told him. Then he hears a system a little louder, its automatically a 160+.

So yeah, people are retarded. Its all because they read too much crap on the internet and dont go out and see enough stuff firsthand.

Steve its always going to happen. People are jealous for half the stuff that you and chicken have. I am not going to lie. IT would be a please to meet you guys let alone see the hoe and the caddy. People will always have claims they dont ever do. Like the one guy on ROE. He had a new system every week and one week was 4 12" Solo X's with 4 Rockford fosgate 4000.1's and hes like you think ill be able to hit a 150? Hes like i dont now how it sounds and someone said you dont even have that system, and he hasent been back since. Just like Ms.Jones claiming your system! Just brush it off steve.

very well said bro!!!

there is haters everywhere!!! i say just let it go!!! or hey Go take that bitches money and shut him up!!!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

just send them all to some of the local shows to put up or shut up. maybe he is loud (on one freq) how would he do against us GP's, daily drivers etc. and with his seran wrap he is going to use for windows :blink::blink: good luck with that one. just sounds to me like another realsacbass without all of the grammatical errors :P

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

these guys are smart !! they are talking shit hoping you will show up that way they can get a demo. :lol:

so if that works i got $20.00 saying you cant beat my system ill even come to you :D

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

we should all just build 70hz cars so we all can be loud like that guy. or close him in a car that can do a 150+ ON MUSIC so he can say that he has finally been in a loud car, just not his own ;) tell that noob to go get in the ring with the welter weights, make your way up to the middle... win some of those and then you can try to challenge(talk shit to the heavy hitters)

Edited by jack

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

^^^except that guy isnt tuned to 70, he is using focal mids/highs (so he says) so it is a ground pounder that does a 172 :D

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

^^^except that guy isnt tuned to 70, he is using focal mids/highs (so he says) so it is a ground pounder that does a 172 :D

well, I noticed shops like to talk the same bull shit.

Xtreme Audio said he hit 150 in a Sealed Box in the trunk years ago or w.e but that's not term lab 2007.

T&K said he's only got 220 watts, and he's hitting 145 db's. He also talked alot of shit bout meade, saying that everyone is kissin ur ass, and suckin ur dick, and running FI only because of you blah blah blah. He said that DC Audio is a replica of mmats Juggernaught, and it's a straight SPL Woofer, and he also said that he's done builds hitting 160+ db's think he said the highest was 166.

the dude works for T&K Audio, his name is Chris, he said you met him at the finals when u had ur RF 18's.

but yah, I get what ur sayin and thats gotta suck.

shit like this pisses me off i dunno how yah put up wif it

Edited by Twigz

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

just send them all to some of the local shows to put up or shut up. maybe he is loud (on one freq) how would he do against us GP's, daily drivers etc. and with his seran wrap he is going to use for windows :blink::blink: good luck with that one. just sounds to me like another realsacbass without all of the grammatical errors :P

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!

yeah at least he didn't come at Steve like "Yeah man your loud but, you ain't shit to what I got, oh but wait I never been on a TL before and never competed but, I think I got you."

This thread is hilarious :lol: