Cleaned Out A Foreclosed House... Pictures

Wow what a fucking shit hole. We have houses over here like that and it makes me feel sick seeing them. I'm messy but nowhere on the scale of that shit. Good work on cleaning it out, kids. :P

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

i use to work for a company "jett llc" that was a water and fire restor. company, and we also did forclosure clean outs and demos, and some of the shit we would have to work in would give mike rowe the heaves "dirty jobs"

one year i was talking on the aol chat room as a reg, and there was a chick on there and like for a week she wasnt in the chat room, then when i went to work the job for the week was a murder clean out of a room and hall way, come to find out it was her , her dad was a pot seller and some of her thug friends broke in to steal her dads shit and she was at home and got shot under the chin with a shot gun,... it was nasty as hell, brain matter all over and bone fragments ..... then a guy put a bullet thru his own head while in bed while his cheating wife was takeing a shower.. lol fucked up people....

the good part of the job was the free shit we got while at work, i couldnt say how many brand new pc's.tvs dvd,washer dryers, stoves anything thats in a house we got to keep , once the ins. company came in and did there thing we were let loose to remove it all and "take it to the dump" but we took it to our own personal storage unit and would clean it all up with anti smoke cleaners and resell it all ... great times lol i still have almost a house full of stuff , need to see if i cant get a job with servepro doin that work again...

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i use to work for a company "jett llc" that was a water and fire restor. company, and we also did forclosure clean outs and demos, and some of the shit we would have to work in would give mike rowe the heaves "dirty jobs"

one year i was talking on the aol chat room as a reg, and there was a chick on there and like for a week she wasnt in the chat room, then when i went to work the job for the week was a murder clean out of a room and hall way, come to find out it was her , her dad was a pot seller and some of her thug friends broke in to steal her dads shit and she was at home and got shot under the chin with a shot gun,... it was nasty as hell, brain matter all over and bone fragments ..... then a guy put a bullet thru his own head while in bed while his cheating wife was takeing a shower.. lol fucked up people....

the good part of the job was the free shit we got while at work, i couldnt say how many brand new pc's.tvs dvd,washer dryers, stoves anything thats in a house we got to keep , once the ins. company came in and did there thing we were let loose to remove it all and "take it to the dump" but we took it to our own personal storage unit and would clean it all up with anti smoke cleaners and resell it all ... great times lol i still have almost a house full of stuff , need to see if i cant get a job with servepro doin that work again...

:lol: :lol: LOL :lol: :lol:

rest of the story was sad tho...

you ain't been bizzy til you've been wit jizzy.

Vehicle:: 2005 Saturn Ion

Headunit:: Jensen 9312HD

Speakers:: RE SE Coaxials

Subwoofer(s):: (2) 15" RE SEs

Amplifier(s):: Audiopipe AP1500.1D

Audiopipe AP1504

Enclosure:: Sealed

Wire: KNU KONCEPTZ 1/0

Battery:: Kinetik HC600

:lol: :lol: LOL :lol: :lol:

rest of the story was sad tho...

lol that was way before i knew there were audio fourms, prob about 5 years ago lol.... :blush:

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

• 4 months later...

you'd be suprised how many tenants leave their house that way

not to be racist, but especially hispanic families, one of my grandfather tenants used the excuse "the goats will eat the trash" after they just threw every bit of trash they ever had out the windows all over the yard, like 2 or 3 months worth for 9 people. that was fun to clean, and try to explain that in america, goats dont wander around eating all the garbage.

honestly though, wait till you see a family with ferrets, my mom's tenant had 13 ferrets, they werent clean people, and the house smelled, but they paid on time and never complained, they stopped paying, we kicked them out, we went to clean and the ferrets had burrowed intot he walls and pooped all up inside the fiberglass insulation, all the walls, the attic, it was horrible

we had some crew come in, they removed a big dumpster of trash, drywall, vents, and insulation, and some guy cut his wrist on a broken bottle in the attic and sued us for like a million dollars cuz he passed out from blood loss on the way to the hospital.

having tenants is always an adventure

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

those pics make me feel dirty, i want to go take a shower after just looking at them

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Archived