Jakestoprunninfromcops Posted January 25, 2019 Report Posted January 25, 2019 I’ve always grounded to the body since there’s a battery ground to the body, this vehicle I decided to try the frame. Should I run a negative from my battery to frame or is just the frame itself good enough? I had to make my ground longer than I like it’s like 15 or 17 inches instead of a foot, then to a distro block with another 9-12 inches of 1/0, Thanks, Jake
Jakestoprunninfromcops Posted January 25, 2019 Author Report Posted January 25, 2019 Thanks m8, that was a super fast reply holy smokes!
BassMunky Posted January 25, 2019 Report Posted January 25, 2019 Do both Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported
Jakestoprunninfromcops Posted January 25, 2019 Author Report Posted January 25, 2019 More grounds the merrier I’m taking it!
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted January 26, 2019 Report Posted January 26, 2019 What type of vehicle is this? That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
BassMunky Posted January 26, 2019 Report Posted January 26, 2019 Yessss Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported
Kyblack76 Posted January 26, 2019 Report Posted January 26, 2019 13 hours ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said: What type of vehicle is this? Exactly this. Same thing I thought just reading the title. OP, you may not have a frame. Most newish rigs, are uni-body SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
XSVTOYZ Posted January 26, 2019 Report Posted January 26, 2019 I agree both frame to battery and the ground from the battery to the body, the one that went from my battery to the body on my tacoma was maybe 18 gauge , yeah it was maybe 3 inch run , but it got an upgrade to 4 gauge just to be sure I found the original body to motor ground was the same 18g I added a supercharger to my truck and under boost and under heavy bass lines my truck would misfire, this last over looked ground has helped that issue alot
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.