Ground when charging

So can I use a water spicket as my ground when I am charging my battery outside my vehicle? I dont know what else to use.  Battery hooked up the charger and the neg battery to the spicket. Any other ideals? 

Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX

And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported :lol2:

If it's not copper/ metal piping into the ground then no it's not a ground. But I have no idea what you are speaking of though lol. I just hook up to both batt posts and flip the switch. Shit, I didn't see the outside the car lol. I still charge the same way...I may not be right though.

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

Go get an adult, have them show you how to fucking plug something in.

The charger is grounded through the electrical outlet.

Hook the two charger leads to the battery, charge the damn battery, this isnt hard,.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

My xs charger says to do this when charging

2) Connect the red positive (+) clip of the charger cables to the positive (+) terminal of the vehicle battery.

3) Connect the black negative (–) clip of the charger cables to a solid chassis ground. If this is not possible, connect it to the negative (–) battery terminal.

Just connect pos to pos and neg to neg. It does say a grounded wall receptacle is preferred though so maybe thats where your getting another ground from???

Archived