Jump to content

The over priced center console build for the nasty gurl


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 10/26/2019 at 10:04 PM, will77530 said:

Why do I do this shit to myself

 

XfsSjqM.jpg

Whatever that is it looks badass, love that greyed wood look. I'd imagine it's a laminate? I'm about to build another box , have a sheet of Baltic birch and wanna make it with that faded greyed look, still don't know how to tho!

2009 Silverado 1500, 7.5" lift, 37x12.50r17s, Built Gen 4 5.3L ( 4.8l flat pistons, decked 243s, SS2 Cam, Pac 1218 springs, ported intake, 120mm TB, Long tubes, 3" duals HP tuner software tuned by me), 4l80e swapped and 4.56 gears. All done by me. stereo is Pioneer avh 600ex, all stinger rca, jp23 v1.5, skar rp150.4, and hertz hpd4. 2 SHCA 6.5 8ohm, 1 SHCA 3.5", and 1 DS18 tw120pro in each door. The 3.5 mid and 3.5" tweeters are powered by the skar rp150.4, the 6.5s are powered by the hertz bridged @4 ohms. Dual runs   of 3/0 welding cable, 300a alternator, 2 Vmax AGMs up front. current sub is a AB XR 12 ( dual 2 ohm) with bottom spider cut out in 2.25 cubes at 32hz

 

Posted
14 minutes ago, ehall8702 said:

Whatever that is it looks badass, love that greyed wood look. I'd imagine it's a laminate? I'm about to build another box , have a sheet of Baltic birch and wanna make it with that faded greyed look, still don't know how to tho!

Not a laminate it’s a little fun with a grinder and a torch 

 

don’t get the Home Depot birch it’s mostly just filler makes it hard to do cool shit 

Posted
1 hour ago, will77530 said:

Not a laminate it’s a little fun with a grinder and a torch 

 

don’t get the Home Depot birch it’s mostly just filler makes it hard to do cool shit 

That's wicked looking man! ND I got a sheet from the local lumber yard, cost me $135 and they said it was top grade stuff because I told em I didn't want the stuff with alot of filler in it. Atleast they talked a good one, will see when it comes time and I start cutting it I guess.

2009 Silverado 1500, 7.5" lift, 37x12.50r17s, Built Gen 4 5.3L ( 4.8l flat pistons, decked 243s, SS2 Cam, Pac 1218 springs, ported intake, 120mm TB, Long tubes, 3" duals HP tuner software tuned by me), 4l80e swapped and 4.56 gears. All done by me. stereo is Pioneer avh 600ex, all stinger rca, jp23 v1.5, skar rp150.4, and hertz hpd4. 2 SHCA 6.5 8ohm, 1 SHCA 3.5", and 1 DS18 tw120pro in each door. The 3.5 mid and 3.5" tweeters are powered by the skar rp150.4, the 6.5s are powered by the hertz bridged @4 ohms. Dual runs   of 3/0 welding cable, 300a alternator, 2 Vmax AGMs up front. current sub is a AB XR 12 ( dual 2 ohm) with bottom spider cut out in 2.25 cubes at 32hz

 

Posted

So I need to take a grinder to the inside of the box to help break up the waves a bit then my torch was staring at me so I decided to get my hillbilly on

 

this will never be seen so I said fuck it let’s play a little bit

 

BY8wgGx.jpg

Posted

tuned in for this one! nice work so far man 

Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country

Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48

Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3”

Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s

Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6

Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2

 

Silverado Build Log

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1082 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...