Vancev Posted November 1, 2019 Author Report Posted November 1, 2019 I suppose your right. I'll call them tomorrow
Mike4068 Posted November 1, 2019 Report Posted November 1, 2019 Let me know what they have to say. I'd be interested as I only use their amps and always get more than rated power. Good luck!
CstrokerV Posted November 1, 2019 Report Posted November 1, 2019 how Are you measuring ? my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
EricM9104 Posted November 1, 2019 Report Posted November 1, 2019 what is your clamp meter reading before it hits clipping? do you have any impendance rise coming across the positive side of the power wire coming from the battery to amp? was the voltage measured during testing done at the battery, amp, or vehicle dash meter? 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Vancev Posted November 1, 2019 Author Report Posted November 1, 2019 5 hours ago, EricM9104 said: what is your clamp meter reading before it hits clipping? do you have any impendance rise coming across the positive side of the power wire coming from the battery to amp? was the voltage measured during testing done at the battery, amp, or vehicle dash meter? Clamp meter gets up to about 8.5 amps. I'm not sure about the impedance rise yet. As for the voltage it was measured at the amp and at the battery
XSVTOYZ Posted November 1, 2019 Report Posted November 1, 2019 so did you test the rca output to the amp? set your max sub output using the scope to target your max volume b4 clipping then set the amp? thats the flow set your clean signal then amplify that signal
AaronT Posted November 1, 2019 Report Posted November 1, 2019 You sure your o scope is on point? I know cheaper ones from Amazon always show distortion
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.