Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Dead Game Subs ?


Epic

Recommended Posts

Posted

Looks like every other sub to me, same as an xfl looks except takes less power. At that price I would go with a known good sub personally.

2009 Silverado 1500, 7.5" lift, 37x12.50r17s, Built Gen 4 5.3L ( 4.8l flat pistons, decked 243s, SS2 Cam, Pac 1218 springs, ported intake, 120mm TB, Long tubes, 3" duals HP tuner software tuned by me), 4l80e swapped and 4.56 gears. All done by me. stereo is Pioneer avh 600ex, all stinger rca, jp23 v1.5, skar rp150.4, and hertz hpd4. 2 SHCA 6.5 8ohm, 1 SHCA 3.5", and 1 DS18 tw120pro in each door. The 3.5 mid and 3.5" tweeters are powered by the skar rp150.4, the 6.5s are powered by the hertz bridged @4 ohms. Dual runs   of 3/0 welding cable, 300a alternator, 2 Vmax AGMs up front. current sub is a AB XR 12 ( dual 2 ohm) with bottom spider cut out in 2.25 cubes at 32hz

 

Posted
6 hours ago, ehall8702 said:

Looks like every other sub to me, same as an xfl looks except takes less power. At that price I would go with a known good sub personally.

 XFL is only 1000 rms.  XR is 1200.  but agreee it's a generic chinese design.  Looks like a soundqubed HDC12 t ome, which is to say, like all the other chinesium subs of that category

Posted

Yeah I forgot what rms was on the xfl, had 2k on mine for so long i didn't even think about it only being rated for 1k.

 But definantly the typical Chinese style sub.

2009 Silverado 1500, 7.5" lift, 37x12.50r17s, Built Gen 4 5.3L ( 4.8l flat pistons, decked 243s, SS2 Cam, Pac 1218 springs, ported intake, 120mm TB, Long tubes, 3" duals HP tuner software tuned by me), 4l80e swapped and 4.56 gears. All done by me. stereo is Pioneer avh 600ex, all stinger rca, jp23 v1.5, skar rp150.4, and hertz hpd4. 2 SHCA 6.5 8ohm, 1 SHCA 3.5", and 1 DS18 tw120pro in each door. The 3.5 mid and 3.5" tweeters are powered by the skar rp150.4, the 6.5s are powered by the hertz bridged @4 ohms. Dual runs   of 3/0 welding cable, 300a alternator, 2 Vmax AGMs up front. current sub is a AB XR 12 ( dual 2 ohm) with bottom spider cut out in 2.25 cubes at 32hz

 

Posted

G2 seems way overpriced for what they are.

 

I've been following g2 since around July. They have one that looks sick, but at 3x the price if comparable American bass, skar, etc

 

Edit: dead game , I thought was a g2 line, nuts it's it's own brand  seems reasonable priced. 

 

The g2 Dynamics, is what I was thinking originally.

Posted

I'm not looking to change mine. I've got an HDC3 12, that's plenty for what I need at the moment, but he's got 2 Sundown X 15's n someone fillin his ear like he knows something nobody else does lol

Posted

I didn't compare them directly, but yea it sounded pretty close. That would change his mind ab em tho. He blew 3 HDC 15's in a year lol these X15's he got now been thru hell n still beating

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2615 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...