Joshdashef Posted October 18, 2020 Report Posted October 18, 2020 At first I thought it was a glitch or something when it happened a few days ago, but it just repeated itself tonight. I was looking at a post and it showed me signed in as @MrSkippyJ, no clue how or why this was. @SnowDrifter Ever seen/heard of this kind of problem before? Also showed his profile avatar at the place next to where you could comment, but upon refreshing the page I am signed back into my own account... SMD Tool Map (2024): https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/226545-smd-tool-map-2024/ Great Box Bracing Examples: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/202148-best-way-to-brace-a-box/?do=findComment&comment=3055002
Backwoods Posted October 19, 2020 Report Posted October 19, 2020 2 hours ago, Joshdashef said: At first I thought it was a glitch or something when it happened a few days ago, but it just repeated itself tonight. I was looking at a post and it showed me signed in as @MrSkippyJ, no clue how or why this was. @SnowDrifter Ever seen/heard of this kind of problem before? Also showed his profile avatar at the place next to where you could comment, but upon refreshing the page I am signed back into my own account... Im signed in as you.... Singer 250amp Alt, Singer PCM bypass harness Titan8 Lithium Underhood safe BCI PWR-S5 Big 3 W/ dual runs of power/ground. All 1/0awg OFC SounDigital EVO 5K amp, Two 15" Fi SSD subs Next Level Fabrication @ 7 cubes net, tuned to 32HZ
Backwoods Posted October 19, 2020 Report Posted October 19, 2020 And @Dafaseles Singer 250amp Alt, Singer PCM bypass harness Titan8 Lithium Underhood safe BCI PWR-S5 Big 3 W/ dual runs of power/ground. All 1/0awg OFC SounDigital EVO 5K amp, Two 15" Fi SSD subs Next Level Fabrication @ 7 cubes net, tuned to 32HZ
Dafaseles Posted October 19, 2020 Report Posted October 19, 2020 I haven't had the signed into other names problem, but there's been 2 posts so far, that I can open and see the question, but even though it says there's a couple replies, I can't see the replies no matter what I do 2011 Chevy Silverado under construction My build log here. Check it out!
Backwoods Posted October 19, 2020 Report Posted October 19, 2020 This thread is crazy.... My replies just disappear Ive been logged in as BOTH OF YOU ABOVE..... Also... I read your PMs, yall some FREAKS Singer 250amp Alt, Singer PCM bypass harness Titan8 Lithium Underhood safe BCI PWR-S5 Big 3 W/ dual runs of power/ground. All 1/0awg OFC SounDigital EVO 5K amp, Two 15" Fi SSD subs Next Level Fabrication @ 7 cubes net, tuned to 32HZ
Joshdashef Posted October 19, 2020 Author Report Posted October 19, 2020 Seems perfectly normal... nothing to see here... 😂 SMD Tool Map (2024): https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/226545-smd-tool-map-2024/ Great Box Bracing Examples: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/202148-best-way-to-brace-a-box/?do=findComment&comment=3055002
Dafaseles Posted October 19, 2020 Report Posted October 19, 2020 26 minutes ago, Backwoods said: Also... I read your PMs, yall some FREAKS 🤫 2011 Chevy Silverado under construction My build log here. Check it out!
Joshdashef Posted October 19, 2020 Author Report Posted October 19, 2020 Disabled auto login under account settings but still had it happen lol. Must be server side SMD Tool Map (2024): https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/226545-smd-tool-map-2024/ Great Box Bracing Examples: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/202148-best-way-to-brace-a-box/?do=findComment&comment=3055002
SnowDrifter Posted October 19, 2020 Report Posted October 19, 2020 Sites been having some goofy stuff going on. My moderator panel is busted too. Let me escalate. I'll keep y'all posted ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.