ok, so as most of you know, i have a 2006 F-150. And a 1997 Chevy Silverado.

After graduating this morning, ( YAY!!!! ) i was thinking about cars, and how much i want a 03 - 04 Cobra. after pondering a way to get one, i finally decided to talk to my mom about it. and came up with this plan.

her car is a 2003 and is about due to not be in the family anymore ( money pit ), so we struck a deal where she will pay off the F-150, ill take her car and trade it in for my Cobra :D. The only catch being i had to wait until July 24th when i got my lisence back to get it :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(. well no big deal, i guess it means i got about 2 months to find the perfect one for me. i want a black or silver one, with at least 600 horses at the wheels and 315's ( 10.5" wide tires ) on the rear with the 6 speed tranny :D ive already started looking on autotrader, found a few things i liked, but thats it. i wouldnt mind getting the Terminator edition :D but then again who wouldnt :P

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

why not get a regular 96 or so cobra thats stock for about 15k-20k or less..and then hit up jdm get you a built block, bts level 3 tranny,whipple twin screw,headers,heat exchangers, it will save you money over buying one already modded, plus if something goes wrong you'll know how to fix it since you did the mods..

Edited by A&W ROOTBEER

have fun with insurance cost, a factory supercharged 390hp coupe at age 18 lawl

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

honestly they CLAIM 500 at the rear wheel's odds are its at the flywheel instead

it is much cheaper to say buy a v8 mustang gt (25k) go buy a roush charger, k & n, nice exhaust, and a tuner, off that ALONE you will be way under the price of a stock cobra and have just as much if not more power....there are lots more you can do to a stock gt then a cobra and still get more power

my .02

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

well, i wont be paying the insurance, and i can afford the payment and the gas. thats not a problem.

and i pondered buying a regular GT, but i dont want a GT, i want a Cobra, i wasnt gonna get one modded, i was gonna get a stock one so i could know what i did as stated above.

as far as the whipple, and the roush superchargers, ill pass. i want the kenne bell 2.2 twin screw ;)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

why not get a regular 96 or so cobra thats stock for about 15k-20k or less..and then hit up jdm get you a built block, bts level 3 tranny,whipple twin screw,headers,heat exchangers, it will save you money over buying one already modded, plus if something goes wrong you'll know how to fix it since you did the mods..

mmmm whipple :D:D:D:D

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000