Db Drag In Tracy,ca

redbaron80

Hear that Kimo? Joey? We have a chance to make our cooler nationaly known

team baldman juice > *

/discussion.

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

Damn bro I dont know how I missed this but I think I have a new friend :wub:

Hear that Kimo? Joey? We have a chance to make our cooler nationaly known

oh no not the cooler. when is that thing gonna get an official sticker????

hellz yeah!!!

it sont have a sticka???

ok Im having troublw keeping up with 3+ threads right now....

maybe we need to consolidate ( big word for me right now!! :lol: ) into a Roscoes coming to cali thread and were gonna pah teee thread???? :unsure:

Nah no cooler sticker yet........... We already contaminated the SMD crew with Pacifico (goes with Patron nicely) However, we've moved on to Don Julio. If Steve's house is the destination we may have to relaod it with some crooked eye 40 for homie (just to keep it real LOL). Then again maybe just one 40 and case of Pacifico and bottle of Tequilla. I'm even thinking of bringing a bottle of "K" & 151.

As for labeling the old trusty cooler we're gonna have to go old school on the "B" and get a cooler tatoo for it (aka spray paint that shit on).

LMAO! lake County people are th Closest thing Ive EVER seen to "The Hills have Eye's" Oh shit!

I might just have to Come up for a Good laugh!

:lol: :lol: LOL that was funny shit i can see it now....

Good for you Elvis you made a Funny :lol:

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

lol...Seriously There ALL Imbred!

Well, seems to really look that way!

Easy now... Jack is from around that way, and I think Rusty wasn't too far off either :blink::lol::lol::lol:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

yeah you deffinitly have a brotha hooked on the pacifico, thats damn good cerveza(sp) and Im not a beer drinker at all.

being a holiday weekend, and Having our good buddy Roosscoe Peeekoee train here, Im gonna drink with yall.

First time in SMD history that I will get hammered with you guys.

Archived